petrified isn't the work

mummyconfused

Loss 9+2 TTC - DNA Sperm Fragmentation
Reaction score
I just found out I'm pregnant for the 5th time. I have 4 boys. Youngest just 6mth old

14t
13y
4y
6mth

How am I going to cope

I was breastfeeding so thought I was safe. DTD once

Oh hun. Im in a similar situation, 3 boys pregnant with baby #4. Totally unplanned ( but secretly hoping hoping this one is a girl ) my boys are 6, 5 and 15 months. ( my 1st two are 14 months apart which will be similar gap as yours ) breast feeding is not a form of contraception lol you can still ovulate even without getting a period.
Given that you have two teens to help out im sure you will be just fine. :) take a big breath. I hope all will go smoothly for you.. im one of 5 siblings and its a busy house but a fun house ( 4 girls and only one boy lol )

I'm secretly praying for a girl too lol

Agreed anybody over 7 is a great set of hands. I was changing diapers and carrying car seats at 8 years old. Loved it. :)

mummyconfused,

I feel ya! I had a lot of trouble with my son so we had to use IVF/ICSI to conceive , so I thought I was safe, but I fell pregnant naturally. So I'm about 5 weeks with a 7 month old!! :dohh: DS will be 15 months when this baby comes!
2 under 2 :wacko:

In 2000 my mom had her last of 5 kids,
10y
7y
4y
2y
newborn.

I am sure that it wasn't easy, but growing up there was never a dull moment. As stated above, I'm sure you'll be able to handle it just fine with two teenages.

Eek best of luck! I'm sure you'll do great and the kids will enjoy helping out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->