Petrified something's wrong booked a private scan for 3.10 today

hazzabeanie

mum of 2
Reaction score
I feel really nervous because I've had bleeding in this pregnancy and I'm just hoping all is ok I booked a private scan for 3.10 bit I'm petrified :( I'm about 11 weeks :(

Hope everything is ok and it helps put your mind at ease.

Hoping everything's ok!! I've had bleeding in my pregnancy too...waiting on a scan date. Fingers crossed for both of us!

Good luck keep positive I had tonnes of bleeding this pregnancy and all so far (touches wood) is fine
Keep us updated x

thank you for your replys... all was great I was dated 12+2 and baby was jumping around it had hiccups. I still feel so on edge though like its too good to be true :( plus ive had a twingy pinchy pain on and off on my lower left side along with just dull achey cramps :( I hope its just stretching xx

Congratulations glad to hear all is well xxx

thank you for your replys... all was great I was dated 12+2 and baby was jumping around it had hiccups. I still feel so on edge though like its too good to be true :( plus ive had a twingy pinchy pain on and off on my lower left side along with just dull achey cramps :( I hope its just stretching xx

Hazza :hugs: I am so happy all is well. You sound exactly how I was with my first baby. I cannot even tell you how petrified I was every day leading up to my scan. At the hospital on scan day itself, I almost fainted and threw up before we went in as I was just sure something was wrong. Every pain I panicked about, and then every time I had no symptoms I was sure something had gone wrong. Of course, I had my scan at 12+1 and he was perfect - he still is, and he's 4 next week :cloud9:

Try to relax now hun :hugs: sending lots of love x

I'm so glad this turned out well!! I was freaking out before my 9 weeks scan and positive something was wrong. It was fine.. and now as I get closer to my next scan I keep getting terrified again that there won't be a heartbeat or something. I think no matter what, we're going to worry!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->