Pets!

Does it count that I have like 100 rats & mice?

Really? Let's see 'em....

This is the email i just rec'd from dh....

dog.**no dog.* kitten.* foster dog.* little dog, kitten. adopta dog. kitty. dog. no dog. kitten. adopta dog. kitty. dog.
I'm going to buy you a teddy bear.

dog.**no dog.* kitten.* foster dog.* little dog, kitten. adopta dog. kitty. dog. no dog. kitten. adopta dog. kitty. dog.

Eva is not pleased! Mrs Indigo NEEDS another doggie or kitty!!

You wanna see the frozen ones too? lol

:saywhat:

Shit I'm slow....pregnancy brain again....I just realized that your snakes must eat them....that, or else u have an infestation problem....

:saywhat:

Shit I'm slow....pregnancy brain again....I just realized that your snakes must eat them....that, or else u have an infestation problem....

Yes indeedy......... I try not to go near the "feeders" as they are so cute & I'll want to save them all :wacko:

R u ladies planning on nursing? Just curious....

How on earth did I miss this question? lol

I want to.......at least I want to try to. Never got to with DS

I missed this one too; well, I had a very hard time with DD and didn't do it for very long. Now granted, it was not the best time of my life, so my sttitude might be better. So, I will try like hell, but I am truthfully terrified of it.

I know I'm slow on the take today:haha: but when I read back through to catch up and saw this..I've actually been thinking alot about if I'll nurse, my biggest concern is that I've got a 13 old boy who will be probably be 14 or 15 when a new baby enters the house. I just keep thinking I can't imagine being comfortable feeding a baby in front of him or more importantly he would die of embarrasment. I'm pretty reserved when it comes to that sort of thing:shrug: I don't care what the world thinks but I don't want to make JD or Brooke feel uncomfortable, so I'm not sure what I'll do

I know I'm slow on the take today:haha: but when I read back through to catch up and saw this..I've actually been thinking alot about if I'll nurse, my biggest concern is that I've got a 13 old boy who will be probably be 14 or 15 when a new baby enters the house. I just keep thinking I can't imagine being comfortable feeding a baby in front of him or more importantly he would die of embarrasment. I'm pretty reserved when it comes to that sort of thing:shrug: I don't care what the world thinks but I don't want to make JD or Brooke feel uncomfortable, so I'm not sure what I'll do

I totally never thought about that!

You could use something like this? https://shop.bebeaulait.com/nc

Hooter Hider:rofl::rofl: Its a great idea but a pisser of a name:haha: Will you be nursing?

Indigo- if you can figure out a way for your DH to agree to a dog please let me know what worked..I can't convince my DH we need one. He almost gives in and then he'll change his mind:winkwink:

Hooter Hider:rofl::rofl: Its a great idea but a pisser of a name:haha: Will you be nursing?

Indigo- if you can figure out a way for your DH to agree to a dog please let me know what worked..I can't convince my DH we need one. He almost gives in and then he'll change his mind:winkwink:

I'd like to try :thumbup:

Hooter hider - It could have been a titty tarp :haha:

I'm addicted to the stuff:thumbup: its replaced most of my coffee and soda addiction..I don't know if Milo is bad for me but I don't care I'm keeping it:haha:

I'm addicted to the stuff:thumbup: its replaced most of my coffee and soda addiction..I don't know if Milo is bad for me but I don't care I'm keeping it:haha:

Akk, I need something to replace my soda addiction.......

I'm so gonna invent the "titty tarp"

None of this hooter hider..........TITTY TARP ALL THE WAY!! :thumbup:

Ok...so we now have 2 products....LL's supplements to improve semen..'cock cocktail' and the the titty tarp...We're going to be RICH!!! :wohoo:

Well, there is a drink called a 'strawberry bend me over' so maybe this should be the
'watermelon knock me up?' Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->