Pets!

Crystal, my name is Brooke, lol. Lovely choice!

Thanks..its such a pretty name :) JD is short for Johndouglas, its a combination of family names..he's the only grandson so far my brother has all girls..lol.

I love the Titty Tarp idea as well ladies..a fortune to be made there..however one problem I personally would only need a titty tissue cause I'm not exactly full in that area but a Titty Tarp and a Titty Tissue would be fantastic:thumbup:

Watermelon and Vodka??? That could never ever go wrong!!:haha:

Thanks..its such a pretty name :) JD is short for Johndouglas, its a combination of family names..he's the only grandson so far my brother has all girls..lol.

I love the Titty Tarp idea as well ladies..a fortune to be made there..however one problem I personally would only need a titty tissue cause I'm not exactly full in that area but a Titty Tarp and a Titty Tissue would be fantastic:thumbup:

Then you could have the TTT - Tiny Titty Tarp :haha:

I'll also have the TTT - Titanic Titty Tarp :wacko:

Well, there is a drink called a 'strawberry bend me over' so maybe this should be the
'watermelon knock me up?' Lol

We are going to be bagillionaires!

You could pay someone to drive you around! :happydance:

Why pay someone when DH does it for free? lol

I can spend the extra on eyeshadow :haha:

Do you not drive because of learning to drive on the oppisite side? I had a bugger of a time learning..DH does almost all the driving..very strange

Then you could have the TTT - Tiny Titty Tarp :haha:

I'll also have the TTT - Titanic Titty Tarp :wacko:

YES!!!:holly: Perfect:rofl::rofl:

Have any of you fostered really young puppies? That need to be bottle- fed? There is a rescuer that is desperate....I don't have the experience....There are 5 babies....4 weeks old....

Have any of you fostered really young puppies? That need to be bottle- fed? There is a rescuer that is desperate....I don't have the experience....There are 5 babies....4 weeks old....

I have; won't lie, it is a full time job. And if that are not able to pee on their own yet, you will have to help with that as well. They need to be fed and pottied every two hours or so. But, it is so worth it. :hugs:

I have; won't lie, it is a full time job. And if that are not able to pee on their own yet, you will have to help with that as well. They need to be fed and pottied every two hours or so. But, it is so worth it. :hugs:

:saywhat:

How do u help them pee?
Does that mean I will be up all night with them?

Mommy dogs lick their puppies to stimulate them to go...if they aren't doing this on their own yet, you need to simulate it with a warm, wet washcloth. But, if these babies are 4 weeks, they should be close to doing it on their own and close to being introduced to food. Unless there was some type of developmental delay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->