Pets!

I think it may be dogs with elongated muzzles..............*still looking*

Scrap that idea, I just saw something about a boxer that had a couple double of double teeth

All I know is the vet charged $75 to put him under and $35 per tooth, lol.

Maybe it's a purebred- inbreeding thing.....although, I remember reading that a record number of cats are born without teeth....they don't know why, but think it's environmental.....

Maybe it's a purebred- inbreeding thing.....although, I remember reading that a record number of cats are born without teeth....they don't know why, but think it's environmental.....

without teeth? eeeeks

Haley and Spencer.jpg

Haha, yes that is a hairless cat named Spencer! I also have two more kitties. he puppy is a Vizsla named Haley

Both stunning.....so jealous u have a vizsla! There are many redbone coonhounds in my area and they are often confused with vizsla....

Love Vizlas!

My friend used to show the normal Vizla, and now she breeds/shows Hungarian Wirehaired Vizlas

This is Penny....the dog we will be fostering.....she is 35 lbs and 2 years old....

She's cute! Why do they think you will only have for for about 10 days?

I assume because her foster mom will be done with the move and wants her back?.....but IDK, really....that's just what dh told me....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->