Pets!

:happydance::happydance::happydance: This is great! I hope everyone gets along and your DH doesn't feel like the cats are put out at all.

Wow this thread grew it was like 6 pg before I went on holidays

I have 2 cats ( no 1 cat my ebony was suddenly sick and escaped and we haven't seen him in over 2 weeks), we still have akasha.

I have 2 dogs Darcy she's a border collie x hound cross, barett is a German sheppard x golden retriever cross, my oh has a mini golden doodle

I tried to upload pics but I can't from my iPhone. Once I get home I will upload them

As for the tt's holder lmao! I'd buy one. I will breast feed again I bf both my kids. Even though it would be ackward as my babies are 17 & 15

https://i1104.photobucket.com/albums/h336/Cmitchell514/c166c3c4.jpg my six baby rabbits at two weeks old,

Despie, those are adorable! I just told DH last night that I wanted a rabbit.

Those rabbits are sooooo sweet!!! I want a rabbit now :) We saw some black lab puppies for sale this weekend and it was oh so tempting but we'll wait a bit longer..lol..Kinda like TTC ...waiting, waiting

DS found a pet today

https://i1138.photobucket.com/albums/n535/cebethel/2011-07-30_14-39-19_452.jpg

Nah, not really.....lol She's too big for me! :thumbup:

Just wanted to poke in and share my love bugs. We have a min pin and two kitties. They are more than a hand full, for sure.

Here's our lovable adorable child (for now-fingers crossed :winkwink:). His name is Cujo. He tries, well not really, to live up to his big name. :haha:

Attachments

• DSC03366 2.jpg
    DSC03366 2.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 2
Just wanted to poke in and share my love bugs. We have a min pin and two kitties. They are more than a hand full, for sure.

Here's our lovable adorable child (for now-fingers crossed :winkwink:). His name is Cujo. He tries, well not really, to live up to his big name. :haha:

Awww Cujo :hugs:

Thank you for sharing. I know life seems tough when TTC. Even if you don't mean to think about it 24/7, you do. And our furry friends help us giggle and smile through it all!

When you don't have children (yet [-o<), these lovable furry animals are our kids! And sometimes I wonder if they are harder to handle then human children. :dohh: Pet often!!! Hehee.

Attachments

• DSC03288_2.jpg
    DSC03288_2.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_0930_2.jpg
    IMG_0930_2.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 1
Thank you for sharing. I know life seems tough when TTC. Even if you don't mean to think about it 24/7, you do. And our furry friends help us giggle and smile through it all!

When you don't have children (yet [-o<), these lovable furry animals are our kids! And sometimes I wonder if they are harder to handle then human children. :dohh: Pet often!!! Hehee.

Awww, I'm quite partial to kitties :thumbup:

OMG that snake is huge!

I think she's about 7 & weighs 160 pounds! She's HUGE! Biggest snake I ever held was 13 foot long & 150 pounds......near buckled my legs!

I don't want one that big. Eats big = poo's big :haha:

Girls, you have to give me some type of FYI when the snake pics are coming, lol. I just about went out of the chair.

Just snakes in general, lol. IDK why, I have never had a bad experience with them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->