Pets!

yes they do, actually Bunny is a grump, even with Dusty (she is a girl and older so...) but Dusty adopted him right away...honestly I got him more for Dusty because he was lonely (Bunny won't play with him) and now they do play all day...even when I leave the house Dusty babysits Oliver for me HEHEHE

ok time to share my fur babies with you all

we have two kitties...one is Bunny Kitty (no tail...manx) and my baby Dusty (ragdoll) and also now we have a sweet as pie Yorkie...Oliver

Oh good lawd, cuteness cuteness!!!!

How are yorkies for potty training? Does he go outside or do you use the puppy pads for inside?

Thank you!

Oh and to prove the love between Dusty and Oliver here is a video I took of them...hope you can see it!
https://www.facebook.com/v/10150225019169193

If you are on Facebook please don't leave a comment ton it as no one is to know about us TTC or anything like that so please SHHHHH

About Potty training...well it is a work in progress but he is WAY better now... he is only 6 months now and I was not to take him outside until he had all his shots so it kind of took away some time.

Thank you!

Oh and to prove the love between Dusty and Oliver here is a video I took of them...hope you can see it!
https://www.facebook.com/v/10150225019169193

If you are on Facebook please don't leave a comment ton it as no one is to know about us TTC or anything like that so please SHHHHH

About Potty training...well it is a work in progress but he is WAY better now... he is only 6 months now and I was not to take him outside until he had all his shots so it kind of took away some time.

Awww Oliver looked sad when Dusty jumped down :)

Awwwww...
Dusty reminds me of Fabio....
https://i1086.photobucket.com/albums/j456/Indigo77/8e9187aa.jpg

Oliver sleep in his crate but before hubby leave in the AM he takes him to potty and then lays him in bed with me for a little longer

wow lots of gorgeous pets
it is amazing how fast this thread grows
here are my pets now that im finally home from holidays (sad back to work tomorrow)
photo (4).jpg

The black and white cat is Akasha and the black one was Ebony but he just recently is gone

photo (2).jpg

The big one is Barrett and the little one is baxter (oh dog) and the medium one is Darcy

This is a great thread helps keep the mind off ttc -well a bit

They're all cute! The cats are beautiful.....sorry for your loss...:hugs:
Is Barrett an Australian Shepard?

Barrett is german sheppard and golden retriver cross hes on the right (hes a bit over 100lbs)
Baxter is a mini golden doodle and hes 20.5 lbs (she heards my kids well teens at the dog park haha

Oliver sleep in his crate but before hubby leave in the AM he takes him to potty and then lays him in bed with me for a little longer

Does he every pee in your bed? Porkchop does if I let him stay with me. :growlmad:

I want a yorkie, lol. Do you spend a lot on grooming?

every 4 to 6 weeks he gets a hair cut...I pay $35 for all that grooming. I get him in the shower with me every 2 weeks and wash his hair. He really is a sweetie

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->