Pets!

I figured your DH made you trim him yourself, lol.

no he is not that bad lol...but he does make me look for a deal...and I found one.

Just the cost of IVF freaked him out...he really is not that bad.

When you say your man rolled around GA in a car with no A/C, for 3 years, what do you think is running through our heads? lol

Well that was the truth! He saves but he can be generous with gifts for me ;-)

In those 3 years the fan word work off and on.... He claims he had it looked at but no one could figure out what was wrong... I don't really believe that since this time he took it in and they fixed it right away... No questions asked lol. It was pine needles stuck in there from where he parks at work! And yes, he still chooses to park there lol. Now it seems the freon is acting up cause fan works but doesn't always cool it.... So again he does not want to take it in... Yes he is stubborn hahaha

Wolfie is a darling looking cat :kiss:

LL loved the pics of your furbabies and the video of Oliver & Dusty is toooooooo cute :kiss:

Indigo - Fabio is such a gorgeous cat :kiss:

pdmcd17 - you clan are gorgeous :kiss:

Dmom - what are we going to do with Porkchop? ](*,)

he goes to the gym before work so he showers there and work is less than a mile from gym BUT he leaves the stinky sweaty stuff in the car (parked outside) while at work...oh and the wet shower puff thing too....yea, lovely ain't it?

I have been slowly showing him why that is bad... he is finally getting it! I got some damp rid things that grab the humidity in a bag and now it is visual...he sees all that nastiness collected...so he is FINALLY believing me (oh did I mention I am allergic to mold?)

LOL I know!

[-o<[-o< Oh dear God, don't ever let him read BNB cause he will kill me lol :shhh:

but I have not told you anything I have not told him

Now that's just gross.....Quick....tell us about some of his more endearing qualities to balance it out....

HAHAHA...he really is a sweetheart...a softie, will cry in romantic movies more than me ;-)

Awk bless him llbean.have only ever seen dh crying once and that was at his mums funeral,it was so sad, :hugs::hugs::hugs:

yes he is a sweetie...when he wants to be lol... I do love him dearly. He loves to take care of me and wants to see me happy always

LL, that really is all that counts!

But, we can still make fun of him, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"