Pets!

I'm sure it was the damned doxie too.

They will both go to the vet in the morning for x-rays as long as they remain ok tonight.

I think I would've found the batteries already if they weren't ingested by one of the effing dogs.

No, he should be calling me at anytime.

This can't end well for me, lol.

DH took it better than I thought, but is swearing that remote didn't have batteries in it.

Ummm, how did he change the channel today?

He needs to do his own inspection. In the meantime I crated both puppies so they can't move around too much.

He's in denial....

My DH would have crated me...lol....

Do yours go nutso when they're in the car and see a dog?
I need to start bringing a squirt gun...Omg....

My DH will just tell me that the vet bills and new remote are coming out of my cosmetics money, lol.

Neither one of them get excited in the car; they both generally fall asleep. After Wooly's incident I am afraid to let them hang their heads out the window in town bc the streets are narrow and people park on both sides.

Do you harness yours in the car?

Both of my guys don't mind it, but they've had to do it from the beginning. Idk if it really makes it that much safer, but I like that they can't run around all over the damn car.

I am also afraid that Porky will eat the seats. :growlmad:

Well, DH is not only going to soon realize that he lost his remote, but he just found the dresser and mirror I bought tonight in the back of the Honda, lol.

I am going to end up crated.

Oh man.....:haha:

I guess that's not something you can hide...

I want a new kitchen table and chairs...but DH isn't feeling it....
I would like a painting for the dining room, too....maybe it will be his anniversary present...:haha:

If he would've calmed down for a minute, the man would have realized that I got the pieces at a garage sale, lol. I have always wanted to try and refinish furniture, so I figured this was a good place to start.

I can't buy anymore good stuff bc the doxie will eat it.:growlmad:

I hope both dogs are ok
its so scary when the pets eat stuff they shouldn't

I am sure they will be fine; it will just be expensive, lol.

I hate refinishing furniture!
I just paint it...lol...
DH bought an old Admiral TV cabinet that needed to be refinished....
What a disaster! Lol...

That bad? I've never done it before. I am sure if you wait, I will have a post about how I am covered in some type of chemical burn, lol.

I still need to paint our outdoor furniture....It's too hot, though....May have to wait for cooler weather.....

When r u doing it?

Maybe next weekend. DH's entire family has decided to flock to Ohio this weekend; I am not looking forward to it.

Did you get my last PM? My inbox got full, lol.

I wrote back to the last one I rec'd....

I erase all mine daily...

I need Eva to resend me her email address....Lol...for some reason, I just assumed I would remember it....IDK why...my memory sux...

Are the dogs still acting normal?

I am getting quite attached to P....even though she shits in my house, has worms and fleas and ticks and does not understand why she isn't allowed on the furniture....L is funny...she tries to get P off the furniture...she is trying to teach her the rules....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->