Bbnutella

Baby girl born in Nov 12
Reaction score
11dpo today.
Been testing negative for a few days.
It sucks.

(Just needed to vent...)

Hffffffgggpp :(

10 dpo and nothing here either! certainly does suck! blllllleughhhhh!

xxx

Since my test is white as snow, and îm absolutely sure îm 11dpo, i must consider myself out, right?

11dpo today.
Been testing negative for a few days.
It sucks.

(Just needed to vent...)

12dpo for me and all negative also :( i really thought I did everything perfect this time too and I have symptoms..... it's not over til the witch shows though, good luck ladies :)

Since my test is white as snow, and îm absolutely sure îm 11dpo, i must consider myself out, right?

I did another test a few hours ago and got a very very faint line- thought I was seeing things at first but pretty sure it's a line- I had NOTHING this morning and even pulled the test apart in frustration - few hours later made all the difference. I have a short luteal phase of 10 days, so my period was due today. Not sure if that means my implantation must have occurred early? but that maybe the reason you have no positive, yet. Good luck!

I'm 12dpo today. AF due on Monday but pretty sure I am out as well and getting negative HPTs. I was sure it would be this month, timing was perfect... Oh well hopefully next month :(
Good luck to you all xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"