• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

>>Pg 6 Update<< Frustrating Evap on a Dollar Store Test

Chiclets

Reaction score
https://i66.tinypic.com/wv1xug.jpg

No line within time limit. Checked it 1-2 hours later and this line was there. Retested and still shows negative within time frame. CD27 currently. Unsure of what day past ovulation.

I think a lot of tests get evaporation lines when the time limit is up. That's why they say to only read the test within the time limit so the best thing to do is throw in the bin after 10 mins x

Here are a couple of FRER tests I also took this week. Both had what I thought may be *very* hard to see "maybe" lines. After time limit, they looked like this. Is this common with Frer tests in anyone's experience? I do not have more frer tests here to try again but will try to pick some up on Monday.
https://i63.tinypic.com/8x7x4h.jpg

I've never personally had evaps on frers. Maybe do another test and see if anything comes up within the time frame? Good luck :flower:

I think I'm going to wait until Monday to test again. I don't have any tests here to try but I think I can buy one on Monday and will see what happens then.

I have had evaps with both flat and curved handle frers over the last few years. So you have a pic in the timeframe? I take one just in case. Sometimes I find the camera picks up those faint lines better than I can

If those frers are evaps they look pretty solid! Never had one get this dark even after a month!

i'm sorry to say i had an evap like that on frer just before christmas but fx yours is the real deal x

i'm sorry to say i had an evap like that on frer just before christmas but fx yours is the real deal x

Don't be sorry, I'm glad you shared! It's annoying that FRER even does this. I know that years back I never had evaps like I do on so many tests today. Maybe they are made cheaper now. I'm not sure.

I've never had evaps like that on either test. If they're negative, they stay stark white. Those look pretty convincing! I would def test again. Good luck! <3

Sorry to say I have also had pink evaps on frer I have stuffed in the drawer and forgotten.

But it could also mean low levels and when you tests again you could get a lovely surprise! Fx for you xx

It looks like they were all evaps. I tested earlier today with a FRER & it was negative.

I have grown to hate FRER. I had the same thing happen 3 months ago. Plus their ovulation tests are just plain crappy now too. One day I would get a faint line and the next 2 days nothing and then the 4th day a line and so on. Im sorry you had those evaps. Its a horrible feeling to think you might be and then to have it be false.

Thank you both. I've had a lot of evap lines over the years but these actually gave me a sliver of hope so it stunk to see the bfn. My AF is due on Thursday. I just took my other FRER to make sure nothing was there. Let's all stare at it together. lol!
https://i66.tinypic.com/5k0rj4.jpg

I took the pic about 5 minutes after taking the test. I do see a hint of a line but with my AF so close, I call this bfn. It should be obvious at this point & I think I am just seeing the horrific indent FRERs now have on their tests. I want the old FRERs back. What is the next best thing these days or is there really a good one out there anymore?

I see something but those tests have awful indents. Good luck xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"