Pg after a 2nd tri loss.

AlwaysPraying

Mom of two!
Reaction score
I'm 8 weeks 3 days and thrilled, but I've been having spotting for nearly 2 weeks. It's daily, but not much, but it's very dark brown, you can't miss it. I had an ultrasound yesterday that went very well. Baby has a wonderful heart beat of 154 bpm. I go to my dr on thursday to see if the scan showed any reason for my spotting. It did happen last time too, they said it wasn't related to the loss, so maybe it's what my body does, I'm not sure. Today I'm frustrated with it. I just want to enjoy this pregnancy as much as I can. Guess I'm just having a tough day.

I lost mine at 9 weeks (found out at almost 10), so I can't exactly relate, but I know that it is incredibly hard to relax and enjoy being pregnant. right now, I'm stressing that LO isn't ok, and I've got no reason to at all.
Try to take it one day at a time. congratulations on the ultrasound and heartbeat, focus on that as much as you can.

Cat
xxx

its taken me ages to relax a bit, only feeling the baby move has made me smile but still panic all the time i wich i could have a scan weekly to check

understand your worries dont think you wil ever relax xxx

Aw hun. it's so good to see you here - CONGRATULATIONS x

first of all congrats on your pregnancy :)

i lost my first baby and the very beginning of second tri, then another at 7+5

i dont expericence any bleeding but just want to say pm me if you ever want to talk and that keep hoping cos im sure youv a sticky bean in there hun! especially if scan shows it being strong :)

:hug:

I think a loss at any time is so terrible. But anything after 12 weeks must be worse. This is the time we can breath a sigh of relief. Not that i ever have. A think a milestone in pregnancy after loss is getting passed that point that you lost at last time. When its a 2nd trimester or a 3rd you have so much longer. But like i said that made no difference to me. Im as nervous now as i was at 7 weeks. I spotted brown and pink and red for 2 weeks straight from 5-7 weeks. No reason was ever found. Then at 7 weeks i lost a huge amount of red blood. Thay found a reason for this but by 12 weeks it had repaired itself. I hope that you will get extra reassurance through pregnancy and if you had a reason for the last lost i hope they will monitor you. Mean while just celebrate every good milestone you reach.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->