PG symptoms/weird AF

mama_rocha

Reaction score
Hello all, my husband and I are not trying but also not preventing (if that makes sense) I've been off my birth control for over a month (I was only on it for 3 months prior...long story but it just wasn't working for me)
This month up until when my period was supposed to start, I have had pregnancy symptoms (or at least from what I remember with my son) I've been starving all day, sensitive to smells and extremely sore breasts.
The day came for my period, I had slight cramps and backche no bleeding though same for the next day. The 3rd day I had some pinkish and then rusty discharge, but no blood. The following day what I think is my period started, it was a medium flow I guess but not heavy. And here we are today with one spot of blood in the morning and now nothing (it's 3:30 pm here.)
I'm not looking for someone to tell me I'm PG. Just want to know if any one else has experienced this. My periods are pretty much like clockwork, so I'm wondering if it has to do with the BC or if it's just weird for no reason. Any input would be great.

I don't know what to say beyond simply commiserating over having had a very weird, far too light and far too early, bleeding phase, about a week po, and now on day 36 (mine aren't quite clockwork but close enough. No major surprises) with no sign of my period. I also could almost swear I ovulated because I feel mild and specific pain for years when I do, and other characteristics I've notived through the years about my body. I also had unprotected sex every day leading up to that. What would you think? Perhaps the same as I didm. And my bf. But...I tested BFN even as late as June 15th (last one with FMU was the 12th) before I ran out of $ store cheapo tests and decided I'm just going to have to wait a while for...something. No idea what's up. I've never taken BC though, so I can't really say a word about that.

When was your period due and how many dpo would you guess you are now?

I had a emotionally draining last cycle and it was because I started spotting on the day of my expected period and then I went a whole week where I had no bleeding what so ever. I did test after test and they were all saying bfn. I eventually did get a period 10 days after spotting which was the regular length and flow. I really sympathise with screwy cycles they are just the worst and play mind games with you. I can also say that I was also on a progesterone only bc pill for about 4 months and I had to give it up because I wouldn't stop bleeding I was spotting every day I took it. I became ill and that one month I didn't take it was the month I got pregnant. I found out 2 weeks after my "expected" period and was told I was 10wks along but was in fact 6wks. So it really can happen. It's so hard to really know, I want to ask my body what the hell it is doing and get an answer. Hope you get a bfp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->