Pg & Text & msn Buddies EDD in june 2009

Catalyst

Mother of 1 & TTC#2
Reaction score
Im 24 years old pg with my first baby. The EDD is 29th of june 2009

I am looking for other women due on the same time dos not matter if it is not their first.

Would be nice to talk to others about sympt and stuff when I cant talk to any one until on week 12 because we want it to be secret.

Oh nice :)
How have you been feeling?
This your first?

I have been really tired and bbs are very sore. No this is actually my 4th. I have 3 boys. How are you feeling?

Im feeling alright. Very litle cramps. Was very tired earlyer last week but have been going earlyer to sleep and it has helped.
Have had litle bit og nausea but it lastes very short time, thank god.

This is my first.

How exciting! I am praying we have a girl!

:) My sisterinlaw is pg too. EDD in march. She has one boy, her Oh has 2. But it looks like shes pg with aboy.. everyone were hoping they would get a girl. Has not been confirmed but the midwife said in 20 week scan that it looks like a boy but she could not confirm it.

How old are your boys?

Hi Ladies- I'm due June 1st edd has not been verified yet. It's my second. Had a miscarraige last April.

Hi Ladies- I'm due June 1st edd has not been verified yet. It's my second. Had a miscarraige last April.

welcome. My date has not been verified yet.

Sorry about your miscarraige.

Wish you happy healty 9 months!

Hiya, i'm due 7th June woohoo!!! its my first baby!! i had a miscarriage back in July so still anxious times :( xx

Hiya, i'm due 7th June woohoo!!! its my first baby!! i had a miscarriage back in July so still anxious times :( xx

Welcome hope you will have heatlhy 9 months :)
And congratulations on your pg

Amber & Happyfamilie & ClaireyF How are you girls today?

You have more sympt? Feeling good?

I dont feel more sympt. Cramps, tired sometimes and sore bbs. Thats all :) And Im feeling very good, happy.

How about you?

Have you told anyone about your pg?

I have told mum, dad and my inlaws :) They are all so excited! :) this is my parents first grandchild and my inlaws 6th.

I cant wait to tell everyone :)

I have told my inlaws, my parents, and my children. My oldest son who is 8 jumped up and down he is so excited.

I have been really tired, lightedheaded, VERY sore bbs. I bought a new bra a couple weeks ago and had to buy a new one yesterday. lol. My other 3 pregnancies my bbs didn't get that much bigger.

Well I'm exciting I have my doctors appt on Tuesday. I can't remember if they do a scan or just hear for the heartbeat. My hubby wants me to sweet talk him into doing a scan since he will be at this one. But who knows.

hiya, very sore boobs today also got horrible sickness :( but enjoying every minute of it! we told our familes earlier on in the week. we were going to wait until 12 weeks but we couldnt keep it a secret any longer.

we got the first midwife appointment on 13th Nov so really hope the scan is very soon after that!

Have you girlies thought of any names yet?
x

I have a scan in just 4 days (monday the 10th!)
I had a dream tonigh about traviling in the north in my country in a sunny day, beautiful nature. And then something red (not blood) just small came out and I went to doc and had some kind of scan hehe. It was very weerd.

We had a girls name before I got pg :) its a mix of my father and my grandgrandmother (who died 19th of sept) name and then the second name is from my fatherinlaws sister who died couple of years ago only 50 years old. And her name is a refriens (arg dont know how to spell it) to our fathers proffesion and the sea.

But We dont know if we are going to use it ore not because It might not fit the baby if you know what I mean. We have not found any boy name. Havent talked about names recently mainly because we are to excited about the scan that is geting closer and closer. :)

I had my early scan on monday :)
It was very nice blobb there hehehe. Heartbeat and everything. The Doc sayd I am just 7w pg not 8w2d. Dont know what is right so Im going to keep my ticker until the 12w scan.
Going to the midwife 8th of december and next scan on 19th of december.

Feeling good, sore bbs from hell and very tired! Can sleep endlessly.

Hiya i had a scan last week and they put me back 5 days so changed my ticker but ive got my proper dating scan next weds o it will probably change again! i hope it moves forward!! i saw my baby moving on the last scan but can't wait for this one as they will be bigger again and hopefully get a better picture xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->