Phantom smells?

MyFavSurprise

Reaction score
Is anybody else having this? I remember experiencing this phantom smell once or twice when I was a kid but since I've gotten pregnant this time I get the smell every day. It's just in my nose and overpowers everything, I can use saline to trick my nose out of it but it often comes back soon after.

I know it's farfetched, but anyone else?

I used to smell this sickeningly sweet smell whenever I got sick. Like if cotton candy could rot.
I haven't smelled it for a few years and it was only when I was sick but that's my experience with "phantom smells".

Ohh that sounds terrible.. thank goodness the smell I get is not sweet, its more of a woodsy bleachy smell..still horrible and so annoying, but luckily not that horrible!

I get swimming pool smell in my nose when I'm sick which is every night before bedtime ..it feel (smells)like I'm in indoor swimming pool and next is I'm throwing up ....I'm only 5+6days and this habit developed only 4 days before ....

My phantom smells originate from my oh lol

Hahhahaha my last pregnancy I couldn't stand the smell of my DH, id cover my nose and mouth with the blanket when I was trying to sleep next to him.. poor guy! So far so good but still soo early.. :dohh:

I get swimming pool smell in my nose when I'm sick which is every night before bedtime ..it feel (smells)like I'm in indoor swimming pool and next is I'm throwing up ....I'm only 5+6days and this habit developed only 4 days before ....

Awwh that's terrible, I'm so sorry you're having that much trouble! :hugs: I wonder what causes that before you get sick.

I'm pretty much like that now lol he'll be lucky to make it to the end of the pregnancy

My phantom smells originate from my oh lol

Hahhahaha my last pregnancy I couldn't stand the smell of my DH, id cover my nose and mouth with the blanket when I was trying to sleep next to him.. poor guy! So far so good but still soo early.. :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->