Phantom smells..

sarahwantland

Reaction score
Does anyone have weird phantom smells at this time? Two nights ago I could smell cinnamon candies. Today I have been smelling cupcakes baking and the strong smell of perfume. We have people who live below us. However, I checked the vents and there is NO smell wafting up. I am thinking it may be a symptom. Fingers crossed!:dust:

That would be exciting! I have to wait for a few more days to test again. Can I tell you something? I just tested. It was a BFN though. I have eleven more days. Guess I am a little too excited! LOL.:happydance:

I am also feeling fatigued too. Today I slept until one PM. I was that tired! I am feeling tired again.. What!!! I just slept until mid afternoon!!!:shrug::wacko:

The smell of taco meat just grossed me out.. I am really hopeful here!

OH my gosh!!!
I have been smelling garlic! Everywhere. Not just in my house, it has been so weird! I have been driving DH nuts with it trying to find out where the garlic smell is coming from!

Wow! It is weird isn't it? If you are how far along do you think you would be? I think I ovulated four days ago. Fiance and I did the BD. By that night I had a metallic and bloody taste in my mouth. Hmm.. I do not think I bit myself! I am hoping this is our month. :happydance:

I am 11dpo today. It started with me at about 9dpo. I remember with my dd it was like that too everything smelled bad!

I am four or five dpo, I think. I am doing this naturally and I am not charting. I will know more over the next week!

I have been smelling things that I don't know where its coming from. But the smell doesn't stay long, i catch a strong whiff then when I try to find the source-- I can't.
It's very strange.
It's only started in the last week and I am about 14 dpo

I have this every month! DH and I were out to dinner last month, and I wanted to vomit the smell of vanilla was so strong to me (I hate vanilla!) and DH couldn't smell anything! Unfortunately, still not preg.....so this is an AF symptom for me. Either way.....it's really annoying!

That has been me this month! for 2 days straight I would have sworn my DH farted! Then, the day after that it smelled like potroast, and last night the poo smell came back! I'm pretty sure I'm out this month, but those smells were just odd.

Good luck :dust:

Interesting..Thank you all for the replies!
The cigerette smell finally went away last night.
Anybody else have tingling in their hands during pregnancy? I am having tingling that shoots up into my pinky. Weird. I looked it up. I can be something caused by pregnancy. Unless, I have carpel tunnel..

Last night I woke up to the smell of sausages and then ketchup. Dont know if its a symptom for me though cause last month I swore I smelled mcdonalds french fries an no bfp :(, fx for this month though!!

Anybody else have tingling in their hands during pregnancy? I am having tingling that shoots up into my pinky. Weird. I looked it up. I can be something caused by pregnancy. Unless, I have carpel tunnel..

Ive felt my arms becoming very tingley an my legs. Sort of as if they were falling asleep. Maybe its a symptom and had something to do with the blood flow? Fx.

Ive felt my arms becoming very tingley an my legs. Sort of as if they were falling asleep. Maybe its a symptom and had something to do with the blood flow? Fx.

Really!!! Wow!!! I am not the only one? Wait, I do not want to have my hopes up yet. However, that is super! When do you test? I test on Thanksgiving. If you test before me and get the BFP or BFN would you consider telling me? The reason for that is it would be interesting to see if it was a symptom!

Really!!! Wow!!! I am not the only one? Wait, I do not want to have my hopes up yet. However, that is super! When do you test? I test on Thanksgiving. If you test before me and get the BFP or BFN would you consider telling me? The reason for that is it would be interesting to see if it was a symptom!

Sure, so far I've tested yesterday fmu bfn (7dpo early I know) then this afternoon with diluted urine (silly I know).. and so I am holding off till Thurs morning to test again. If you dont hear from me, just msg me I might happen to forget! I have bad memory.

Ive been having the same tingley feelings again today. I am 8dpo. FX its a sign, I actually never had this symptom before.

Sure, so far I've tested yesterday fmu bfn (7dpo early I know) then this afternoon with diluted urine (silly I know).. and so I am holding off till Thurs morning to test again. If you dont hear from me, just msg me I might happen to forget! I have bad memory.

Ive been having the same tingley feelings again today. I am 8dpo. FX its a sign, I actually never had this symptom before.

I had carpel tunnel in my last pregnancy. So, I am hoping. My hands tingle in the palm and up through the pinky. Kind of weird. It just started yesterday. My mom, a massage therapist, showed me some stretches I can do. They really help!

I had this last night.... I was grating cheese and I could smell poo, so I was smelling the cheese (adament it was the cheese) OH smelled it and told me it smells nothing like it but it.

Just been sat having breakfast and got a wiff of poo again... very odd!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"