Phantom's ootd advent calendar and journal

Phantom

Mommy
Reaction score
I'm going to attempt this again this year. A Christmas themed outfit every day. Feel free to share what your kids are wearing too!

Today is Grinch day at school. I can't believe it's already December!
2hSyRPK.jpeg

Following. You always have amazing outfits :)

Day 2 has all her fav things- rainbows, unicorns, flamingos, dinosaurs and Christmas!
TAP0YfA.jpeg

Day 3. Even though our snow has melted (I'm kind of relieved!) We remember our backyard snowman that is no more. And my daughter was super happy to get an elf on the shelf bow.
5KR9M4j.jpeg
UKCGNjP.jpeg

Today we went to a Christmas market. It was freezing and we didn't buy any gifts which was disappointing. I was hoping to find something for my mil.

iDHOaV0.jpeg
hRu84qY.jpeg

Gorgeous!
Sorry you didn't find anything at the Christmas markets.

Today we made a cookie house and Q wore his custom Christmas dog hoodie. He loves dogs but I won't get one so a hoodie will have to do.
6x4URXa.jpeg
JaGZwZ6.jpeg

Aww they are super cute !
Good job with the gingerbread house !

Today's outfits were custom made.
62gLkAd.jpeg

We also had the kids Christmas piano recital. I really hate having to do the recitals in our cold basement over zoom. It's just not the same at all. But I'm proud of the kids for learning their songs. They did well.

6MWUjjF.jpeg

A furry Santa for day 7!
lVeiyr1.jpeg

My youngest is absolutely obsessed with Christmas decorations. She waits by the window for our lights to turn on every night and just loves seeing all the houses decorated. She gets upset if someone's lawn decoration is fallen over. It melts my heart. I love her enthusiasm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->