Phew....bleeding isnt always a miscarriage and more common than we think!

V

V11kae

Hi guys,

I'm so glad to be back. I hadnt been on since before the weekend. I was bleeding bright red last friday. I bled once in my first pregnancy but no matter what you always worry about your bean! I called NHS 24 who referred me to the outpatients dept at a local hospital. They tell you automatically its a threatened miscarriage, check your fine and send you home. Being the easter weekend I was advised I wouldnt be seen for a scan until the tuesday.

Saturday I had a brown discharge (TMI) but on the sunday I bled bright all day. I was terrified. Its hard to rest when you just dont know whats going on. Tuesday morning came and my local hospital where I was told to phone refused to see me as I would not get my booking scan there :hissy:. I called where I would be going and advised thursday would be the soonest appointment. I managed to get a cancellation for wed 11am. Almost a week!

I just wanted to let you all know that you should never lose faith. I had a scan yesterday morning showing that my little bean stuck and in fact was 2 days older than expected. :happydance: The heart was beating away perfectly. I 'WILL' bleed more and I quote that 'bleeding in early pregnancy is extremely common, and for various reasons.' During implantation something happened that is the cause of the bleeding. I also have a small but safe cyst on my left ovary that can also be common.

I will add pictures of the scan later on today. This is the second pregnancy I have bled, but I'm so glad to be back girls!

YAY!!

So glad it all worked out ok but it's very bad that they made you wait a further day after telling you Tuesday initially!!

Go baby!

Awesome news! Can't wait to see your pics!

really glad it worked out ok for you xx

Thats fantastic news hon. And I just want to say thank you for such a positive thread x

Hurrah Hurrah Hurrah!!!

Delighted to hear all is well.

(Its made me fill up actually - damn these hormones!!).

xxxxx

Yay! Glad it went well & beans ok.

Glad every went ok hun.

I had a bleed at the start of my pregnancy and im doing fine :) its horrible how they make you wait though when things can be ok

:hug:

Thanks for your thread, that is amazing news, you must be feeling so happy!!

I am bleeding currently for the past 3 days so I am not so well. But, I will now tomorrow either way as I am having a scan.

Thanks for your happy inspiring story

hugs

Thanks for your thread, that is amazing news, you must be feeling so happy!!

I am bleeding currently for the past 3 days so I am not so well. But, I will now tomorrow either way as I am having a scan.

Thanks for your happy inspiring story

hugs

Fantastic news and I'm so pleased for you.

Can I ask if you had any clots at all? How long had you been bleeding? Was it quite heavy? Sorry for all the questions! x

Can I ask if you had any clots at all? How long had you been bleeding? Was it quite heavy? Sorry for all the questions! x

friday night I bled bright red out of the blue. Dried blood or 1mm brown bits (TMI) but you did ask lol, this was all day sunday. sunday morning and really bad sunday night bright red blood and since then just gragual lighter dried blood and sometimes this sticky goo. I was informed not to classify anything as clot unless it looks liek liver? The ways of describing these things!:blush: :blush:

When I was bleeding it was way hevier than my normal period, hence why I was so scared.

friday night I bled bright red out of the blue. Dried blood or 1mm brown bits (TMI) but you did ask lol, this was all day sunday. sunday morning and really bad sunday night bright red blood and since then just gragual lighter dried blood and sometimes this sticky goo. I was informed not to classify anything as clot unless it looks liek liver? The ways of describing these things!:blush: :blush:

When I was bleeding it was way hevier than my normal period, hence why I was so scared. Hope this helps.

Fluxus, I hope everything goes well for you tomorrow, Your in my thoughts x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->