Phlegm anyone? (Tmi)

RainbowDrop_x

Reaction score
Is it just me or is anyone else experiencing this strange "symptom".

I seem to have phlegm in abundance, almost as if I'm smoking 20 a day (which I'm not) mainly first thing in the morning and last thing before bed.

I'm drinking water constantly to try and relieve it but its not letting up :sick:

Me! I have this weird symptom. I find myself carrying around a coffee can to spit in. Top the extra phlegm off with this horrible sour/bitter/metallic/horrid taste in my mouth that I can't describe and it makes my nausea worse.

Normal! Pregnancy hormones will change the mucous membranes throughout your whole body, including lungs, nose, and lady parts.

Had this with both my previous pregnancies so not looking forward to that! Can't remember when mine started though.

Yep!! You can thank progesterone for this. Mines coincided with the worsening of my sickness this week.x

I had bronchitis which is not something I have had since being a child and I'm still coughing up phlegm a couple of weeks later. I swear its the pregnancy. My friend who is about 21 weeks has also had a problem with increased phlegm. It's not nice!

yep. Have had it the entire time as well.

Try a nettipot with salt water. The salt helps to break up the mucus. I always use one whenever I have posted nasal drip and it is the only thing to relieve it, and since it's salt and water it's safe

Oh my gosh, yes! It's driving me crazy! I feel like I have this constant lump of mucous in the back of my throat. Yesterday I gargled with warm salt water and I think that helped a little. Good to know I'm not the only one!

Yes I have this. I also have a blocked nose because of heyfever and saliva that literally drips from my mouth when it's open. I honestly feel like I can hardly breath at times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->