Phobias

cbear

Mummy to Aidan
Reaction score
Just after a little advice. Since he was about 2 my son has had a real problem with buttons!! He starts school in September and I will need to put him in uniform, lots of buttons:wacko:

He will wear a shirt eventually if i pursuede and bribe him:blush: but there are always lots of tears and it takes a long time, something i don'e think i will have on school mornings.

Has anyone any ideas????

thanks

Claire xx

What age is he now?
Do you think he actually has a phobia about the buttons or does he just not like wearing a shirt? You might find it's not as much of a problem when he does start school because he might just want to wear the same as the other little boys. Sorry not much help!

Hey, bit far out and i understand he is a boy, but does he like to play with dolls? Couldnt you buy some outfits for a doll, or even a teddy with buttons and dress him up together.

Or failing that, what does he like? Maybe you could buy some dressing up clothes with buttons, you know, fireman, police man etc....

Not really great advice hun....

maybe he just doesnt like em? maybe try polo shirt they usually only have 3 buttons lol
mia has a phobia of grass lol shes ok if shes wearing shoes but if not she freaks out lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->