• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Phone Apps & Period/Ovulation Trackers

MD2004

TTC #1
Reaction score
Which Apps do all you ladies use?
Which are easy to use?
Which are the most accurate?
Pros & Cons

Please note if you use an Android or iPhone

I have an Android Samsung Galaxy3
I use two
1) OvuView - Its easy to use Great for tracking my temps, pills and symptoms but tends to be a few days off for AF
2) My Cycles - Easy to use but limited on symptoms and temps But always 100% spot on for my AF
<3

I've used pink pad for a few months now just tracking my cycles as not TTC just yet it's good that keeps your previous cycles etc but just started using fertility friend this month & it's put my ovulation much later in my cycle using opks & temp so looks like it's more accurate.
X

I'm on a Samsung Galaxy 3 and the only app that's been worth my time is FF! I also have their app on my iPad and I love how it all just syncs together. I sometimes use the desktop version too.

All the others were never accurate an just full of added fluff that I didn't need/want.

TTC is so complicated, i needed an app that's pretty much straight to the point and easy to use.

Yeah those apps always predicted what day my ovulation was based on the average woman and they were wrong wah wah waaah lol. I started using FF which actually used my temps and lo and behold I ovulated much later and had a luteal phase defect I would have never known about otherwise....good times haha! No seriously use a program that actually takes into account your bbt because it's the only sure fire way to track cycles accurately from beginning to end. Good luck!

I use an app on my android called my days, it has a little Red ans purple flower with yellow center as app picture. It's been very accurate and good to me! Handy as you can Mark down notes, days you DTD, BMT. I'm very fussy with Apps but I found this one simple to use. Hope this helps!
Good luck xxx

I use Ovia. Very simple to use and takes into account all the details. I have a Samsung Galaxy.

I use Ovia. Very simple to use and takes into account all the details. I have a Samsung Galaxy.

I haven't heard of ovia hun does that use bbt? If it does I will have to check it out when we ttc #2!

I recently started using Ovia as well, but will probably also check Fertility Friend out. And oh, I'm using an iPhone 5s.

I started with FF but that seems so long ago and there seems to be so many options now I haven't heard of. I have to start charting straight away after our little girl arrives next month so we can start to plan our ttc journey for number 2 and will check some of these out (as long as they use bbt of course since my cycles require that info).

Yep. Ovia tracks your BBT. :)

FF just doesn't look user friendly to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"