Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by jazmine18, Sep 2, 2009.
i just dropped my phone down the toilet..is there anyway i can save it? or is it broken forever? x
Take it apart and put it somewhere warm like airing cuboard. Possible not the battery though x
Ive done that twice and its always ended up knackered!
i onced dropped my phone down toilet and it didnt work after, all it did was light up but nothing else on screen! have heard that some can dry out tho and work again! gl xx
i managed to save my blackberry by drying it out with a dair dryer !!
obvioulsy i cannot type this eveing - shoudl say hair dryer lol
if you hair dryer it put it on cold i melted mine once!
I did it once and i put a thin towel over the top part of a radiator and lay all the parts out individually onto it... But i did it straight away and elft it for 2 days... :/
Id take it apart and put in the air-ring cupboard or somewhere warm.I heard using a hairdryer is bad for it and might melt some of the parts like someone else mentioned.Good luck hun
I put tea towel on radiator and then lay the parts on there
I saw on tv one time that if you get any water in your phone (or any electronic for that matter) to take the battery out and cover it entirely with rice and leave it overnight. The rice soaks up all the water and saves it. I tried it when I dropped my phone in the sink and it worked