photo calendars

Status
Not open for further replies.

reallytinyamy

Mum and step mum
Reaction score
I've just had a leaflet through the post advertising a website where you can create a photo calendar of your LO. If you order before 5 nov its £9.99. Just thought i'd mention it in case people hadnt heard of it, I'll be getting them done for grandparents!!

www.myphotocalendar.co.uk in case anyone wanted to have a look

Oh they r v nice, my OH got one made of all of us last christmas i love it x

ive seen these on the internet and think they are a lovely idea!

Boots are also doing a version where you add your own printed 6x4 photos for £6.99. Its on 342 too!

~Thanks!

We're looking to get some of these for christmas!

someone else has also posted about ones on the tesco photo website. There's are on buy one get one free.

Thesa are great i got a calander cd years back and you can make any calander with photos for different special occasions , Birthdays, christmas, easter,

I bloody Lost it :(

We are doing these for the grandparents as well. They are a great gift idea!

BE AWARE:[/B] Myphotocalendar.co.uk is a fraud company do not order from them. I have just lost £100 as I have ordered calenders for the whole family and a month later still hsnt received anything. They don't replly to e-mails and I saw on yahoo other people had the same problem!

Vistaprint.co.uk did mine and they have been delivered and they're LOVELY. They also let you order things free after too. It's been brilliant. Got loads of photo cards too x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"