• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

photo page 2 and 3 :)

I can see lines on all of them, good luck!!

Condoms of course aren't 100% effective (only abstinence and what fun is that? :lol:) depends whether any spermies got in before the condom was put on, even just getting a bit of precum/cum on the outside of the condom as it was being put on (maybe from fingers etc) could get you preggers!! I say your OH has some pretty impressive sperm!!!

xx

Hey congratulations..I can see very faint lines on them all when i tilt my laptop screen back..Congratulations your pregnant :D x

i also see a line on last test u put up and its very pink on my screen id defo vote ur preg huns how i dnt know but god i wish i were u :rofl: congrats huns and also the digi are 50mlu i wouldn't advise using them till at least a week after ur af was due should be a nice pos by then there very confusing on advert stating they pick up from 4 days b4 af but its a load of bull :bunny:

I don't know how but today I do test.. and is deff negative..

:wacko:

my AF late 10 days..

try with your smu or tmu, i couldn't get dark hpts unless i used smu

It might be a chemical pregnancy hun. I'm sorry either way xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back