Photos of your 'Bedroom Nursery'

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by Savannah11, Jan 23, 2011.

1. Savannah11

Savannah11 Love my boys xxx

So i posted the other day asking for tips on how to make the most of the space you have in your bedroom for the bedroom nursery for those who don't have the additional spare room.

And heres what we did to mine, looks loads more spacious and clean and he has all of his own draws etc... and we brought wooden letters for his name... i love them!!

Lets see your pics :)

Attached Files:

2. Savannah11

Attached Files:

3. Anicole10

Anicole10 Just the three of us :)

You've really done a good job with space management. My OH and I are doing the same thing with sharing a bedroom and nursery (for the first 6 months or so) and we've been wondering how to do it.

4. mrs_park

mrs_park Mummy to THREE BOYS!

Looks great hun, you've done a great job!

5. MissRoxie

MissRoxie Well-Known Member

Looks great & you have a really big room! Lol, our room is tiny, you wouldn't get much more in here except the moses basket :nope:

6. membas#1

membas#1 mommy at last!

We are doing the same...slowly turning our bedroom into a family bedroom for now...we do have a very large bedroom so that helps. We'll put the cosleeper next to bed (it's the size of a pack n play/port a crib); we have her dresser/changing table in place already next to my dresser, and we keep her larger clothes and extra diapers under our bed in storage totes. We have a cal king size bed, so thankfully our room is large enough for her cosleeper and changing table/dresser. That's all we'll do for now. We have other things like bouncy chair, toys/books etc..in our living room with my rocking chair (although rocking chair may have to come into bedroom--we'll see).

7. dizzyisacow

dizzyisacow wife,mother & myself

love it! thanks for the pics. im also having my toddler and baby in my room and im trying to see how to decorate to make most of the space

8. KeirasMummy.

KeirasMummy. Expecting A Little Girl

looks really good :thumbup:

were in the middle of redecorating & sorting our room atm & should be done by end of feb so will post some pics then x

9. chelseaharvey

chelseaharvey Well-Known Member

We have just started ours the room has been painted/wallpapered

The furniture is in, crib is in.

Just need to buy his cot, need to put the new carpet down & get the electrician in to put spot lights in the room & do the main light Then it is just jazzing the room up with accessories

It is a hard room to take a picture of - although it is a decent size for a 3rd bedroom (its a double) I cant push the door right back to get a good picture as the chest of draws are there

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v285/chelseaharvey/Picture702.jpg

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v285/chelseaharvey/Picture699.jpg

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v285/chelseaharvey/Picture703.jpg

10. Savannah11

I love the stripey wall! i desperately want one of the walls decorated!

x

11. madcatwoman

madcatwoman Well-Known Member

we're still waiting for our furniture to arrive, but this is the bare bones so far...

Attached Files: