Photoshop Questions

Pinkgirl

Reaction score
Hey girls

I have a couple of questions about photoshop i was hoping someone may be able to help with. I have cs2.

1) I have a picture...i want the main object to be in focus and the rest to be 'outof focus'/bit fuzzy (iykwim) how do i do that?

2) I use to edit pictues so that some parts were in colour and rest in Black and white..have now forgotten. I know theres lots of different ways but all i can remember from the way i did it was i 'duplicated layer, ______, Reveal all. Can you help me fill in the blanks?

3) Also was looking through another thread and 1 have four piccies i want to put as one picture with a border around all...any ideas? (i looked through thread in BNB groups but if i am honest i didnt understand...theres piccies in there if your not sure what i mean)

Sorry for the questions just wondered if someone could help.
Pink
x

2) I use to edit pictues so that some parts were in colour and rest in Black and white..have now forgotten. I know theres lots of different ways but all i can remember from the way i did it was i 'duplicated layer, ______, Reveal all. Can you help me fill in the blanks?

At a guess I would say Duplicate layer and set it to greyscale? Then perhaps delete the parts you want in colour! Am sure there is an easier way tho!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"