Physical Differences Between False Pregnancy/Phantom Pregnancy and real symptoms

1998Baby

Reaction score
So at first i was pretty much sure i was pregnant, until my mom said she had experienced obsessing over if she was pregnant or not to the point that she showed physical symptoms but did not end up being pregnant. So i would like to know if there are any distinct early pregnancy symptoms that is definately not cauesed by thinking/obsession and is a sign of a real pregnancy. For example: they say women that have false pregnancies even start feeling nauseous... but what about when you actually throw up? is that a sure sign you are pregnant?
id like to know what you guys think.

In the tww AF and pregnancy symptoms mimic each other. Even ehen pregnant I have never thrown up that early. I didn't throw up ladt time until 7 weeks. I'm almost 6 weeks now and no vomitting. Everyone abd every pregnancy can be different. A positive pregnancy test is the only way to know if it's actually pregnancy symptoms. Have you taken a test?

Sorry, not much advice here other than to say the months I really truly “felt” pregnant were the ones I was not haha. Every time I’ve been pregnant, it’s been a total shock to me because I was having very little symptoms so thought I was out.

I will say the one distinct thing I’ve gotten with early pg is a stuffy/runny nose. And I know it’s not sickness because I only ever get those in winter. Everything else like has been said is similar to PMS.

I've had 5 babies so far and 3 miscarriages. The early symptoms can vary. 4 of mine were very close together so that tends to lessen the symptoms in my experience. It seemed like my body was so accustomed to pregnancy that when I got pregnant soon after again I felt next to nothing. My first baby it was hard not to notice the aching boobs, the strange taste of anything that had vinegar in and a general feeling of crampiness. I knew I was pregnant.
With this baby, this is number 6, there are going to be over 2 years between this and my last child. I'm also not 19 anymore, so I felt really run down, tired, sick and sore boobed. Dizzy and off colour like when you're coming down with something. The nausea feel a like when you take opioids such as Tramadol. You gag randomly without even realising. Not the same feeling as when you have a bug and you feel ill to the core and when you're finally sick it projects out of you over and over. Not like that, like a chemical sickness. I hope that helps in some way!

I have sworn I was pregnant before, everything was there, but I never did throw up. When i got my BFP in April, i only tested because my husband suggested that I did, I usually get up and go to work with no complains and for a whole week, it was like pulling teeth to get me out of bed, I checked my period tracker app and sure enough I was 3 days late. That was the month we "didnt really try" so I want looking for symptoms. The mind is a powerful thing, the only sure way to know is to test. If you can get a blood test even better!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->