physical symptoms after mc's

bellamamma

3 with wings...
Reaction score
Hi all, first of all, a big hug to everyone here :hugs:, we all deserve one! Second, I've noticed and wondered if anyone else has this happening, that after my miscarriages, for the first 2-5 months, my PMS is so similar to pg symptoms that I'm always sure I'm pg again!?! I get a terrible bloated belly, gas, indigestion, nausea, light-headed, everything! Plus, to top it all off, I just feel crappy physically (of course emotionally as well, but that's another post...) all through the month afterwards. I'm 2 months after my last mc, and remember that after the first one, it lasted about 4-5 months, until I finally felt "good, normal" again...then I got pregnant...same thing over again...is it just hormones that haven't calmed down? Who knows, but was just curious if anybody else experiences this??? Thanks for sharing!

Hiya, hugs back to you, sorry for your loss.
I'm only waiting for my first period after mc (sorry if tmi) but yh I have noticed this week pms is a lot like my early pregnancy symptoms, which really freaked me out coz we aren't ttc. I'm glad you posted this as now i no it is a normal thing (hopefully) and I'm not the only one.
Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"