PIAC Addicts

want2bamom

Mama to Ciara :)
Reaction score
PIAC ADDICTS UNITE!!!

:wave:This Team is for all us woman that are addicted to PIAC = Peeing In a Cup

I used to think I was POAS ADDICT but then realized after someone mentioned something about peeing in a cup..I was like OMG I'm a PIAC ADDICT!!! And I'm sure there are alot of you woman out there that are the same as me, and i can't wait to meet you all and hear all your wonderful stories about PIAC!!
:rofl:

I will join!!!!! I always PIAC never on a stick. I am your first follower?

I am I am! Goodie! I am in a team from the beginning... although it's gonna be a while for my BFP.

Hey Kell!!! I'm so happy you joined!! I totally agree with you, I'm always peeing in a cup!! hehe...Yahh now we just gotta get some more girls in here!!!

Yes we do otherwise we're gonna get sick of each other. I bought some instead cups!!! I am super excited to use them I am hoping they will help DH's swimmers get to my egg or at least not slip out! :rofl:

ouchy my arm hurts... I've been getting stuck with needles like crazy, between blood work for the fertility clinic and getting vaccines for nursing school in sept I am tired of being a pin cushion!

Instead cups?? What are those?? Probably a very silly question!! Whatever it is, i hope it works for you guys!!

hi i always pee in a cup too everday lol cant help myself.xx

Instead cups are meant for AF instead of using tampons and pads they go inside and catch. But they can also be used to keep sperm in! Which is what I am going to use them for in the hopes that they increase my odds

Me me me! :rofl:
I never poas, I'm not accurate enough :rofl: :rofl:

I also like to refer to it as PIP - peeing in plastic.

Yes I am a big PIAC addict. It started last month with the delivery of my opks. Since they are the little ic strips - there is no way I could POAS - so its PIAC all the way !!!

I am going to pull out the cups and the opks tomorrow evening and try to catch that eggy !!

Welcome Quail, Mrs.N and Crailly!!! I knew there were more PIAC ADDICTS out there!!!!

Welcome all!! Our little group is growing. Anyone testing soon?

Welcome Quail, Mrs.N and Crailly!!! I knew there were more PIAC ADDICTS out there!!!!

ooo count me in lol first month using them too :D:D:D
want2bamom i see you have a similar cycle too me im 36 days :D might have some questions to fling by you if thats ok :D:D:D xxxx

want2bamom i see you have a similar cycle too me im 36 days :D might have some questions to fling by you if thats ok :D:D:D xxxx

:wave:Hey jenny!!! Welcome to PIAC ADDICTS!!! hahaha...Ya definetly, ask away!! I'm not sure how much help i can be, i will always do my best!!!! hehehe...So did AF show up for you???

:wave:Hey jenny!!! Welcome to PIAC ADDICTS!!! hahaha...Ya definetly, ask away!! I'm not sure how much help i can be, i will always do my best!!!! hehehe...So did AF show up for you???

thank you hun :D:D:D:D
no not yet im just on cd17 of 36 i see you have a 37 day cycle i had a nosey at your chart and i noticed that you didnt ovulate on the same day every month i tried to temp but got all messed up on ff so ive just stuck to opks this month so far ive not had a strong opk yet sp im pretty confused to when i acutally ovulate but i was wondering what the strength of opk's do you use i have 10 and 20 mil tests ive been using both with the same ur an not really had a change when do you think is best testing and do you think using both strengths of opks is ok too do so ? xxxxx

If you have a 36 day cycle you shouldn't O till about cd22 I am a 33 day cycle and I O on cd19. So keep PIAC!

Can I join too??? I wanna belong somewhere:blush:

Of course you can join Sweetie!!! Well you belong here!!! Hey did you end up picking up some tests today??? And if so, did you test?? I'm going tomorrow to that dollarama..haha..stock up!!! Also thanks again hun for letting people know earlier what was going on!!! xoxo

hi all well i tested yesterdayand today with a frer and got a faint line but not getting any darker so just gonna keep testing lol.xx

i PIAC!!!! i have a cup hid at the back of the bathroom cabinet marked saying DO NOT DRINK FROM THIS CUP. OH asked me why when he was in the bathroom not long ago and i said that my 'pee cup'

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->