piccie - 24+weeks. Opinion.

Louise

Proud mum to baby Nick
Reaction score
Though Im still small (well so I have been told) I thought I would post this picture taken today, of me at 24+ weeks.
Im starting to feel a little fatter than usual now. I cant believe people just balloon like this. Its quite amazing considering I wasnt like this 2 weeks ago. I look about 15 in this photo, but Im not, I swear ;)

https://i12.tinypic.com/4rc742q.jpg

Lets see YOURS too. :)

wow thats a fab bump! im jealous! lol

x

wow thats a fab bump! im jealous! lol

x
Jealous? LOL, NOOOOOO!!!
Here's me begging to be bigger and as soon as I saw those scales hit 8stone3lb, I began to shit myself. Ok so 8st3lb doesnt sound alot, but for a 6stoner, it's LOOOADS.

Lemme see you, too Layla. :)

thats a big bump louise...........i would be proud of that
bex

Jealous? LOL, NOOOOOO!!!
Here's me begging to be bigger and as soon as I saw those scales hit 8stone3lb, I began to shit myself. Ok so 8st3lb doesnt sound alot, but for a 6stoner, it's LOOOADS.

Lemme see you, too Layla. :)

ha ha, nahh, i havent got a bump yet, more like an expanding wasit line!

Now that im 12 weeks i should be expanding more so hopefuly i will have a more noticeable bump soon

x

ha ha, nahh, i havent got a bump yet, more like an expanding wasit line!

Now that im 12 weeks i should be expanding more so hopefuly i will have a more noticeable bump soon

x
Awww bless ya. It's not until recently that I have been able to tell that I'm pregnant. Everyone but me was able to spot my lil bump, but I was like "Nah, there's nowt there" I guess it's because Im looking down on it :rofl:

I'm sure you'll have a bump pretty soon. x

I thought u were thinking ur bump was small-thats a gorgeous healthy bump.

I darent show mine as its like a map of britain :hissy:

Thats a fab bump Louise!

I don't think it looks small for your gestation at all - Infact its a better bump than I had with my son at 24+ weeks! - I ought to show you, stop you worrying lol!

You look fab!

Lovley bump, very typical boy bump!! very neat and all in front !

Lovley bump, very typical boy bump!! very neat and all in front !
Really? Alot of women have commented on the fact that I look as though Im carrying a girl, and that I shouldnt rely too much on the confirmation that it was a little boy!
I wouldnt change him for the world now, so hopefully it's definately a HE! X

Really? Alot of women have commented on the fact that I look as though Im carrying a girl, and that I shouldnt rely too much on the confirmation that it was a little boy!

Its a similar shape to what our bumps were with Jamie and Ky, hey Steph?
Infact I think you guessed i'd have a boy....you knew more thsn I did lol!

Hey Rachael. Can I see your bump at 24+ weeks, please? :)

That is a great bump! I was all out front with Frankie and big all over with Jonny so I guess shape doesn't really relate to sex!

def a boy bump to me ! i looked exactly the same with my son ! ill try and find a pic !

Its a similar shape to what our bumps were with Jamie and Ky, hey Steph?
Infact I think you guessed i'd have a boy....you knew more thsn I did lol!

LOL yea i knew youd have a boy !!!!lol bumps were very similar !! then again as lynnie has said it all depends on your size and frame etc and we both were quite tiny before !!!

Louise this is the only side view of bump i can find but this was further on than 24 weeks, think it was roughly 32 or something

https://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b336/woodwhyte/Picture9.jpg

p.s i have a brand new cooker now so please dont look at that ugly thing !!!! LMAO

LOL yea i knew youd have a boy !!!!lol bumps were very similar !! then again as lynnie has said it all depends on your size and frame etc and we both were quite tiny before !!!

Louise this is the only side view of bump i can find but this was further on than 24 weeks, think it was roughly 32 or something

https://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b336/woodwhyte/Picture9.jpg

p.s i have a brand new cooker now so please dont look at that ugly thing !!!!! LMAO!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->