Picked a name already!

Little G

Reaction score
Hey ladies,

Think i've made up my mind on what little bubs will be called. Which is strange because took forever with DD.

If a little girl Im thinking Aria, and little boy Rhys. :cloud9:

DD is Isla, think both names go nice together?

xxx

I wouldn't worry too much about siblings names flowing ok.. but they do sound nice! I've always been one to have names picked early :) I recently asked hubby about the name Cora I think its a winner, he didn't say no! I'm glad cause we usually debate over names haha (though he said to spell it Korra but I like Cora better). I have a list of middle names but haven't brought them up to him yet.

For a boy I like Liam Jett. Idk yet how he feels about Liam (haven't asked but my gut is telling me its a girl) but if it turns out I'm wrong I'll ask him after our gender scan (or if he asks me about a boy name first lol) He should like the Jett part though - he tried to name our first Jett..

I think both names are lovely.

We have had names picked out before I was pregnant: Thomas Ford for a boy and Amelia Violet for a girl

I think all of those names are great! I agree with the PP though, I wouldn't worry too much about sibling names going together.

We've also got names picked out. Nathaniel Carter for a boy, Colby Marie for a girl. :)

I think the names are adorable! and unique!
Our have been picked too.

For us:
Mariana if its a girl!
Eli if its a boy!

We're having Isla Rose if it's a girl!

Well picked I say :thumbup:

x

Oooh Little G, those are really pretty names! I never heard Rhys before, that's really cool name!
I've been had a name picked out for a boy, since that's what I want, which is Roman Andres, and for a girl Royale Anastacia(pronounced like Royal, I don't why but I like the "e" at the end)

They're lovely :)

I have a son called Connor, and we've picked out Effie Miranda for a girl, and Joel David for a boy x

love all the names ladies. we are still going back and forth on a girls name.
i'll be happy once we decide. haha

If number 2 is a girl we're going for the same name we would have had if number 1 had been a girl, Cordelia Ivy.

If I have another boy (which I think I probably will) we're leaning towards Eric David.

My DS is called Ashley.

I love it. Aria is beautiful and goes wonderfully with Isla. I've had a girls name picked out since I was about 9 :rofl:

Thanks ladies, I ran both past DF tonight, he wasnt too sure about Aria, but to be fair I had the deciding vote last time so hopefully he'll cave again! lol...:haha:

xx

They sound cute... And I'm totally with you about names sounding nice with siblings.
I have an Elliot and a Elsie. The whole EL thing wasn't intentional and I have no desire to continue the pattern, but with both being quite traditional oldie names, I wouldn't want a modern name with them... We've agreed on Spencer Thomas (that's what DD would've been if she was a DS!) for a boy but girls we haven't agreed on, but also haven't discussed really. I like Dana (darna) for a girl... Maybe Dana Poppy or Dara Violet? (Tho I worry Dana violet sounds like the sweets Palma violets lol) I'm sure I'll get my own way eventually! Lol x

Yay! We had ours picked out weeks ago! Lol.

Inara Evelyn for a girl and Aiden with no middle name for a boy.

I never changed my last name to my husband's name because I hate it. So, his last name will become a middle name for the munchkin. And the last name will be mine. For a girl they will have a four part name and for a boy we are just gonna do three part. I figured a guy would probably not like having an extra name like a girl might. Since my husbands last name is Vork. Yuck. :)

Amythyst we did the same with my last name as a middle name and DHs last name as the surname. My LO does have two middle names though as it flows better with his first name.

I have an Aria, so I love it of course. :) besides the occasional person who pronounces it like "area" I get lots of compliments on her name. Sounds wonderful with Isla as well.

We picked names even before we found out. Louise Marie if it's a girl (first name after his gma and middle after my great-grandma) and Bruce Henry if it's a boy (Bruce was his fathers name and he died when husband was 9yrs old- so we want to name him after his dad... Henry just matches well to us)

I think all of those names are great! I agree with the PP though, I wouldn't worry too much about sibling names going together.

We've also got names picked out. Nathaniel Carter for a boy, Colby Marie for a girl. :)

We have Colby as a contender for our boy names :)
If its a girl she will be Laken or Rae

Lovely names, my ds2 is called Rhys so I'm biased though!

Gorgeous names and they fit well with your daughter's name too :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"