• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

picking myself up and starting again ! tips welcome please to make march THE month!:)

clucas1988

Reaction score
So... i had a wobble the other day and it was mostly hormone related as the lovely AF decided to show her ugly face. lol.
But march is here and im ready to try again!
ive been off BC since end of November and had a period boxing day and then on 26th feb. (skipped jan for some reason, maybe pill was comming out of my system i hope) anyway, im going to be positive even though i missed one period, as ive had 2 and hopefully im ok!
Does anyone have any hints or tips to make march the month i get my
1st baby? :)
Im welcoming any tips or info....
Ive got ovulation kits ...and ive cut down on working (i work full time plus run another business from home evenings and weekends) to try and reduce stress, i am a worrier, even though im a positive person, i worry! and im also NOT buying any preg tests until i actually am sure i am preg (this will be hard as ive taken too many to count!!) I also have found using this site invaluable recently...you ladies are amazing.
so ladies, how can i get a baby in my tummy!!!?? :) lol
Thanks and baby dust to all.:thumbup::baby:

Hello! :)
Well done for such a positive attitude! I'm stuck in the 2WW and becoming obsessed with hpt's!
I've read a fair bit of information in other groups that they conceived when dtd the day before ovulation day.

Good luck with everything! Baby dust x

Opks are the main thing to make sure you catch the egg. I'm using them this month and taking prenatals, omega 3 and coenzyme q10 (that's supposed to improve egg quality, I've had a few mcs in the past year with no known cause so every little helps!)

Charting is good for making sure you've ovulated but I just can't be bothered with that! Good luck for this month!

thanks guys, my attitude isnt always so positive see my previous posts lol!
it is hard doing this! harder than i thought.
but hey, gotta crack on and think positive!
i used the ovulation kits and last month got a strong line and had sex from then and the next week every day and NOTHING lol, i think i should of been doing the deed the day before ovulation. So annyoing! but im going to try and do it more this time!
my periods are really really painful, i got woken up in the night with pain! I am abit anxious that im working ok,and everything is normal. tried to see the doctor,but my doctor wont see me without a phone consultation first and basicly i work so its hard to!
Thanks for the tips, im just gonna 'TRY' and relax abit although i feel like a kid waiting for christmas! Is it here yet!!!!! :) x

The week before ovulation is your most fertile time so at least now you'll have a rough idea now of when you o so you can try and time bding a bit better this month. Just aim for every other day until you get a strong line then go for it a few day in a row then you can rest for 2 weeks! Good luck.

Good tip! well, its my birthday on the 8th and i ovulated on the 12th last month so maybe ill get a baby for my birthday?? LOL.
Such a learning curve this whole thing, you soend your whole life trying not to get pregnant and when you want to finally get pregnant its not a walk in the park is it! lol :) Thanks and goodluck to you too!x

thanks guys, my attitude isnt always so positive see my previous posts lol!
it is hard doing this! harder than i thought.
but hey, gotta crack on and think positive!
i used the ovulation kits and last month got a strong line and had sex from then and the next week every day and NOTHING lol, i think i should of been doing the deed the day before ovulation. So annyoing! but im going to try and do it more this time!
my periods are really really painful, i got woken up in the night with pain! I am abit anxious that im working ok,and everything is normal. tried to see the doctor,but my doctor wont see me without a phone consultation first and basicly i work so its hard to!
Thanks for the tips, im just gonna 'TRY' and relax abit although i feel like a kid waiting for christmas! Is it here yet!!!!! :) x

Hi i'v learnt so much from b&b & frm the ladies on here. One of thm being what counts more is dtd leading upto ovulation. Anyhow my last time on here i conceived first cycle & discovered sperm meets egg plan aka SMEP thrs a thread on here somewhere & quite a few ladies were trying it. From what i understood it a routine scheduled t get in dtd that will increase ur chances for conceiving. U also use opks along with it. Plan is frm cd10 start using opks everyday & start dyd starting cd10 every other day, when u get a positive opk u bed 3 days in a row miss a day & bed once more & ur done. I think the extra day is just incase u ovulate a little later. Anyway worked for me but i also used preseed as has helped me conceive my DS 7 yrs earlier. Wrked again wen trying for #2.. Good luck hun x

Ok, sounds quite good! i was just going to do it every day from my birthday (8th) til around 15th? that was my plan of action this month lol!
sounds similar to the sperm meets egg plan, what is pre seed? Ive heard about this too! Ive had irregular cycles, so im hoping this month is abit more regular and i do actually OV when planned!
Thanks for your help, i avoided using this site in the beginning because it kind of scared me reading some poor unlucky ladies stories and i didnt want to think too much about it...but its the opposite now i find everyone so helpful and so much better than my actual friends and fam lol (not meant in horrible way at all!) xxx:thumbup:

Hey ladies

I don't have an tips I'm afraid I just wanted to wish you luck in getting your BFP. Trying to keep yourself positive is soooo tough when it doesn't happen right away. I've been off bc since June 13 and nothing yet!!!
I've tried preseed, evening primrose oil from AF to o, pineapple, macca vits, pre conception vits, OPKs (although I don't get a + as of yet so maybe I'm missing the peak or it just doesn't show) my AF is v light since stopping bc and the docs tests have cleared me and the oh - most months I'm devastated especially as EVERYONE I know is pregnant straight away :shrug:

Fingers crossed this is your month and stay strong the hormones alone can cause you to feel amazing and then heart broken, we are all in the same boat, keep us posted x

hi :) yes ive seen about pre seed... but i have read about it, and basicly its a lubricant isnt it, i dont really feel the need for it... I never used one before, I dont know whether some things are a marketing thing for us ladies who will buy anything to get our BFP if you know what I mean! I would try anything, Im dying for my baby! I feel your pain everyone i know didnt have to try hard or got their bfp first time...so heartbreaking and makes you feel abit guilty for even thinking that aswell!
Goodluck with your journey, I know its extreamly hard..and in the grand scheme of things ive not been TTC very long really, feels like a life time! xx

Preseed for me is just a bit of help especially bding so much if you know what I mean?
It's just a sperm friendly one (as all others can kill it) it can't hurt to have extra travel friendly liquid for the swimmers but if you don't need it then I wouldn't bother.

One month of bfn is hard so it doesn't matter how long you've been trying it doesn't get easier just different I guess. Especially when you want it sooooo bad - it will happen

positivity out the window- my ttc buddy is pregnant lol.

im the last one left now!
:'(
boooo hoo
rant over
come on march GIVE ME A BABY! lol

Clucas I'm sorry to hear that sweetie!!!
Ok well March is the next thing - if not this. Onto I'm sure I'll still be here next month xxx

I sent you a PM.
oh well i am not gonna let this make me feel like this lol
xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"