Picking names/ planning nursery? Too Soon!?

FrankieGirl16

Reaction score
Anyone else already thinking of names?
I am only just about 7 weeks and nervous about MC, but still can't help planning names and nursery!

I've already picked two different sets of girl names (first and middle) and have a fave boy name picked out too. Trying to work on my husband on getting used to the boy name since he's not crazy about it.

I've also been looking online at nursery stuff. I know it's SO early but I'm obsessed!! Already know the bedding I want for a boy and the colors of the walls, rug and everything!

me too :) lol i already made my baby registry! one for a boy and one for a girl lol!!

boy: Vincent Scott Rienzo
nursery: sports car/racing theme, black/red...a toy tool box for the dresser, one of those city highway rugs, a mobile with cars lol..etc

girl: Natalie Marie Rienzo
nursery: Pink/Brown princess/italian theme (since we are italian), polka dots, satin, tiaras, etc...

We bought a new pram (though we are going to use it for our little boy first for a while, it was on offer so couldn't resist!)
Also we have our boy name picked out but still unsure about girl names :)

I've got my boy name and my girl name picked, first and middle. I've made my baby list and even picked up a few bits and pieces already.

I intend to enjoy every minute of this baby for as long as I have him or her on board.

Have some possibilities on the name.

The nursery, regardless of gender, will be marine (sea life) themed. I said "marine-themed" to my husband (a prior service marine) and he thought I meant "marine-themed", "semper fi".

I have this beutiful painting that I really want for the room. It is underwater and so pretty and calming. That is where the theme come from.

And yes, I have looked at all the online stuff.

You're not alone! I started thinking about names at 6-7 weeks, and I think I've got both boy and girl ones picked out now :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->