Pics of my gorgeous son - Joseph Caden

Oh wow! He's adorable! Congrats again! xx

:flower:

Hi Red, I'm good thx :D Getting bigger - feel like a barge - and struggling to eat, made a right a*se of myself the other night in car outside daughters school by throwing my dinner up all over myself :D

I have a feeling this little lady will pop out looking just like her brother, my eldest son has my nose (poor boy) and some people tell me my daughter looks like me (I wish cos she is stunning) but last one apart from my eyes is his dad to a T. As long as she;s not so big, ds #2 is now 4'5" and has size 3 feet, he really stands out in his school - bigger than the juniors.

Mazee : Ooohhhh - throwing up, not nice, especially outside the school!!

Has to be said, I don't miss being pregnant at all. At least I can touch my toes and turn over in bed with needing to contact Hewden Hire :haha:

My pelvic pain is still there though, I don't even get any pain from the stitches, just my pelvis. Hoping it goes soon and I can start to feel normal again.

Will keep popping on here every so often and will look out for your birth announcement.

He is just too dam handsome,gorgeous,you must be one very very proud mummy xxx

hope everything is going well xx

He is just too dam handsome,gorgeous,you must be one very very proud mummy xxx

hope everything is going well xx

Thanks hun!

We're doing fine - breastfeeding is getting better and we had a good night last night. Last feed at 10.30pm, up at 3am and then up at 7am, hoping it keeps up like that as would be more than happy!!

How you doing?? Starting to get impatient??

I cant wait to see my toes - let alone touch them :D Only 15 more days in work, the day after I'm 37 weeks (which is when ds#1 and dd were born) then 3 weeks till madam is fully cooked - midwife assures me they wont let me go over - as she is predicted to be same weight as j who ended up a little mangled :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"