[Picture included] I don't know what to believe! Is it really a positive result?

No Doubt about it, that is positive! Secondly, if you are going to miscarry this pregnancy, there is not much you can do to prevent it. I have very low progesterone, once I found out, I began progesterone pills and I carried to term. There are certain conditions-like the gal whose friend needs to take baby aspirin-so just talk to your doctor. I know it's hard (believe me, I didn't believe I was in the clear until I held Jasen) but try not to worry, the stress from that is bad for baby and you. Just be thankful you could get pregnant, unlike so many other women. Congrats! Talk to your dr, in fact, because of your previous mc, I would ask for a progesterone level, to make sure it's high enough to sustain pregnancy until the placenta kicks in around 12 weeks.

Deffo a bfp hun no doubt about it congrats and H&H 9 months.

I just got a similar line on a tesco test and and also have had a miscarriage so im routing for you hun.

take care

bfp! Hun I had a miscarriage last cycle at 5 weeks and it was hard. I then fell pregnant again rather quickly. My doctor said that MOST healthy women have at least one miscarriage in their reproductive life and it does not mean it will happen again! I am only about 4 weeks this time and am really worried and anxious!! i hope this bean sticks for you!!

Congratulations!!!
As far as MC, I had one myself last September, found out I was pregnant again early January, and everything has been healthy so far going on 17 weeks.

Thank you guys!!! I'm so excited to be pregnant again :))) My pregnancy has been confirmed by my doctor this morning! My due date is December 22 :D I'll make an appt. as soon as possible so hopefully, I'll be seen right away with OBGYN because of my last miscarriage in December 2010. Once again, thank youuu!

congrats! that is SO exciting to have it confirmed by DR!

I had a MC before a successful pregnancy so hopefully things will work out the same for you. I'd say if you are getting lines like that this early on, that beany is well and truly stuck!
Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"