Picture of my bump

Spunky Cupkake

Reaction score
Piccy of my bump today at 34 + 2 i think im smaller this time around a few people have told me im not so big bet i will go massive right at the end lol im getting really nervous now 6 weeks to go anyone else getting nervous?

https://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c183/outrated2005/bump3.jpg

Wow thats a really neat little bump, whish mine was like that.

I was getting nervous and actaully upset about the idea of the birth. Last time I was looking forward to it but thast caue Ihaddent been through it before and Ihad everything planned and been doing lots of reading going to classes etc to prepare myself. This time round everything just seems to have been going wrong in terms of care, so Ireally didnt know what to expect, and was expective the worst in terms things going wrong. But since my appointment yesterday I feel a lot better and more organised. I even started getting everything together for my hospital bag today, but found my case is far to small! Still dont feel like Im due to give birth anytime now though.

aww hun yeah i did read about what the consultant said to you i find some docs and consultant rather thick at time really useless and then you get some really good ones i went for a scan at 28 weeks as i wasnt happy with the one i had done at 20 weeks so the consultant told me when you have your scan tell them to show you where everything is like where the baby heart is etc so when i got to ultrasound the i told the woman she said oh well we aint got time to do that i just got to take measurements i thought whats the point of having another scan done then flipping useless but the baby was growing fine so i was happy she was ok but i keep on having quite strong pains now and again but then they dissapear so i keep thinking is this it or not and keep thinking oh no ive got to go through all this again i hope the labour and birth will be quick ive got midwife appt 2moro so see how much i have grown since 3 weeks ago
cat dont worry about the birth i was told with my first dont worry about just do what the midwives tell you and remember what ever happens happens i had a good birth experience with my first but not soo good on 2nd he was was rushed to special care he was ok nothing major but i wanted me and dp to enjoy our baby only for him to be taken away but following day he was back with me on maternity ward good luck how long you got left now??

spunky xxx

Your bump is looking great!

Im due a week tomorrow!

Looking forward to it againnow, as has a got consultation on Monday. Gonna be singing along with CDs in my birth pool lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->