Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Cooking & Baking' started by Wobbles, Jun 29, 2007.
Any nice & easy recipes for pies & pasties girls?
Only no no is fish
chicken pie... same recipe as chicken supreme with puff pastry on top delicious!
Yer was thinking of that one hehe
lol i want chicken supreme now
Jamie Oliver does a fab Chicken and sausage pie which I bloody love, with just puff pastry intop so its buttery and crispy instead of having soggy pastry underneath.
Try googling for it, if not its on his School Dinners Recipe book
Gonna type it out then Cat?
Steak and ale gravy with puff pastry ....
Erm ok ...
Was kinda after peoples homemade pie/pasty recipes. People do things differently to taste so that was the idea (recipe request) I thought
I'll go search Google then! lol!
Autumn Lamb Pasty
1. Cut 450g lean lamb neck fillet into small cubes and place into bowl.
2. Add 1 cooking apple, 1 eating apple (both peeled, cored and diced), 1 finely chopped red onion, 1 small potato (peeled and finely diced) and mix together.
3. Crubmel over 1 stock cube and 75ml of cider and 1 tbsp fresh tarragon chopped.
4. Season and mix well.
5. Divide 450g shortcrust pastry into 6 and shape into balls.
6. Roll out each ball on floured surface and cut into 7" circles.
7. Divide filling between each.
8. Brush edges with 1 small egg and 2tbspn milk mixed together.
9. Bring edges togehter and press firmly.
10. Fold edges over and crimp to give neat finish.
11. Brush with egg wash.
12. Place on greased baking sheet and bake for 1 hour Gas 4-5, 180C, 350F
Can get a bit messy with the folding together... supposed to look like Cornish Pasties when done... v. yummy!!!
Will post a recipie for steak and ale pie for you wobbs ...
im making these tonight ill let you know how it goes