Pigging out :(

Yellow IVF Rainbow Baby
Reaction score
At work I brought a bag of white mice and ate the majority of them ...

Then when I got home I had two cheese and salad sandwiches and a packet of crisps, then another bag of crisps ... then another :blush:

And now I really want to keep eating more :dohh:

theres a point where your just hungry hun just try to eat healthier options where you can like baked potoatos etc.. rather than crisps

I could eat an hour after a meal it's evil!! I'm not small so trying not to put on unnecessary weight buuut I neeeed food. I try to fill up on stuff that is filling but healthy ish, however pizza calls to me!

I am having pizza for tea and can't wait I am still at work and starvin!

i cant stop eating!
OH boguht 3 choccy bars today for me, and ive ate the lot :/
i feel so guilty once ive eaten, but yet so hungry!!

I am always pigging out. My husband says I'm a bottomless pit now cause I am never full. If your hungry then need to eat something. That is what my doctor told me anyway. Just try to have some healthy things in there.

I think it's because I didn't have a big breakfast!

I normallyy have a nice brekkie or two before work ... that sounds bad but I start at 4:30 normally so eat twice before I go but today I had a yogurt and a slice of toast ...

No wonder I was hungry :haha:

Then when I got home I had two cheese and salad sandwiches and a packet of crisps, then another bag of crisps ... then another :blush:

Im guessing this is something lost in the UK/US translation, but the bag of white mice just literally made me vomit in my mouth :dohh:

Honestly i find myself eating less lately, it seems like baby is squishing my stomach so I can't eat as much as I used to - but like someone else suggested , if you're hungry eat! Just try to find healthy things to fill your belly with

Im guessing this is something lost in the UK/US translation, but the bag of white mice just literally made me vomit in my mouth :dohh:

Honestly i find myself eating less lately, it seems like baby is squishing my stomach so I can't eat as much as I used to - but like someone else suggested , if you're hungry eat! Just try to find healthy things to fill your belly with

lol they're just chocolate :D

Haha this made me laugh. Just chocolate shaped mice! Yummy!

Im now waiting for my roast dinner to be done, but im desperate for a bowl of cornflakes with stacks of milk and sugar. I have just turned my roast and just wanted to started eating them. I have just had a mini muffin and now want more, I feel like im starving lol, but im not as have eating today

My hubby loves that my tummy doesnt rule my day i can eat a meal a day and be content i just dont get hungry like i probably should n if i force it i feel nasty my doctor said its just a norm for me so i shoudnt force it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->