piles/ breastfeeding

michkotte

Reaction score
hi girls,

I am just wondering if there is any link between piles and breastfeeding..?
My lo is 5 months old, and I keep having piles on and off.. SO annoying and painfull! I think I am not drinking enough... How much water are you having per day?
Is anybody still having piles after 5 months?

Thanks

I don't think there is a link, probably more like you aren't getting enough fluids and are straining too much so that is causing the recurrence. Start drinking way more water (I find that crystal light is helping me sneak more water in, worth a shot) and eat more fibrous foods and hopefully that will help. :hugs:

how much water are you drinking/ day?
I think I am not even drinking one litre a day! It's bad...

I'm still getting them nearly 8mths on but I pushed for an hr and half? Did u push long?

I'm drinking about 3 litres a day at the moment and still don't think it's enough! You definitely need to up your intake :flower:

Sorry maybe its a UK thing....iam in the US....what are piles?!

I try for 2-3+liters of water especially on hot days but somedays i know IM not drinking enough. I would increase your water and if that doesn't help more fiber should do the trick.

Thanks girls!!!
Ok I am now drinking much more... and I am even more thirsty even though I am drinking more!
@ starsunshine: I think I pushed for 45 min and ended up in theatre for emergency C section...
Let's hope that they go very soon!!!! (the piles)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->