Piles....

Connah'sMommy

Reaction score
TMI but how do you get rid of them? I have 1...its pretty annoying but i dunno what to use as i never got them last time:shrug: xx

Oh I sympathise with you, I had them before pregnancy and they're even worse now and are constantly there!

I'm sorry I don't know how to get rid of them - would love to know though! I find wet wipes help a lot after going to the toilet!

Ur best going to ur docs or u can try witch doctor hazel gel. from ur chemist :) it is ok to use during preg im using it also just now. They say ur not suppose to stand up too much. Also just keep it as clean as poss to avoid infection (not that u go about dirty lol)

I have them too. I mentioned them to midwife today and she said best to treat them or they will get worse in labour, she said to just buy some anusol over the counter if I didn't feel the need to go to gp to get some on prescription.

I've been suffering with this for over a week now, got Anusol on prescription from midwife but wasn't helping. Seen my GP on Tuesday and got Scheriproct ointment which has helped.

We were talking about this on another thread last night. They have Tucks pads in the US, I guess in the UK also. They are witch hazel as someone else mentioned, but they are in a wipe form so you can kind of "tuck" them in so the gel doesnt wipe off. They are over the counter in the US. I have them even before pg, but they are usually not painful unless straining to have a BM. If you are noticing harder stools or constipation you can take a stool softener to help them too. The things you dont hear about until you are actually pregnant!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->