pill trouble help

blondie_

Reaction score
ok for a few times ive been bleeding midcycle on the pill and then not having a withdrawal bleed? this happened last month and 2 months ago. im kinda confused as to why as ive not missed any.

november 07 but there was a break inbetween for a good few months for ttc

Oh a long time then, I would ask your doctor hun it sounds confusing x

I would also recommend speaking to your doctor. Have you missed any pills in these months because that can sometimes cause bleeding. Is odd that there hasn't been a withdrawal bleed though. xx

maybe you're pill is a very low dose that is why you are having bleeding in between times. I experienced this way way before. I have changed my pill and there was never a problem eversince. Talk to your GP and consider changing your pill.

https://www.i-am-pregnant.com/countdown/_minibaby/1230159600.jpg

i went to my gp hes not sure either as its never happened before and ive not missed any pills im so careful, i have to give a pee sample in to rule out pregnancy and ive got have a smear test (also been having stomach pains on the left hand side) x

Good luck hun. I really hope the smear test comes back clear xx

I hope the smear test comes back clear for you x the bleeding could be for a number of reasons, and its good that your doctor is doing these tests for you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->