pillows?

pinkish_angel

Reaction score
Hi I am after a bit of advice really... Amelia is 11 months and 1 week.. I have just started putting a pillow in her cot as I am hoping she will sleep better with it.... this is ok to do at this age isnt it?? I know it is I am just being a bit stupid I think by even asking!

she should be fine hun, Kacy has one she had it from a year but most of the time she sleeps the other end of the cot on top of her duvet with her feet underneith the pillow.

Amelia has started sleeping in some right funny positions. Sitting up even!! thanks hun xxx

Maddie has pilliows as she is in a bed ...

She's fine she dioesn't sleep with her head on it but she likes to play with it first thing lol
xxx

The recommended age for pillows and quilts is 12 months......

just as a rough idea for you!

Maddie has her bag on and the duvet padded at the bottom of the bed ...

Pillows at top tucked in and each side tucked in ...

your about right hun ... tis me that the bad mummy lol

xxx

Seren got a pillow at 13 months but she rarely sleeps on it, always either upside down or in some other funny position.

Ella got a pillow at around 12 months and she actually stays on it most nights, she's like me once shes asleep shes asleep and doesnt move around much. I want to get her a duvet now x

Noah still just has blankets, although he will shortly being moving into his first bed with a cot side and will have a pillow and duvet.

Ella got a pillow at around 12 months and she actually stays on it most nights, she's like me once shes asleep shes asleep and doesnt move around much. I want to get her a duvet now x

It looks so cute, she always looks really cosy when she tucked up in bed. But she never stays under it, and when she gets into bed with us at 6.30am her feet are freezing so she likes to put them on my tummy :baby:

aww thats cute, puttng her feet on your tummy.

I have put a pillow in jamies cot tonight! might try him with a duvet soon but i cant see him staying under it, he has a sleeping bag which is ideal as it stops him kicking the covers off and getting cold in the night!

What pillow do u get a baby? :blush:

Dior and Harley have both got normal pillows the 2 for £6 from asda

Dior had one from 9months

Harley has had pllow and quilt since 6weeks

I cant remember what age Coby was when i gave him one, I think he was about 10 months ish. He cant sleep without one now

xx

my mum bought ewan a baby saftey pillow - its so thin its hardlyworth it! so i gave him a normal pillow but he usually chicks it out of the way!

Well.... Amelia's first night with her pillow went down well... She slept from 9pm till 6am.. woke a few times but musta thought she was in my bed cuz of the pillow and went back off 'yay'. Will be using it permanently now xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

thats good well done amelia.

Dionne, when u say a normal pillow like a kids one so they are not as high or a normal normal pillow like me or u use?

Went to Asda and bought Rebecca anti allergy 2 4 £6!

Tonights the night .....:crib:

what just a normal adults pillow hun, The only reason i ask is cos Kacy has a one that is for a cot (she is in a cot bed) but i want to get her some new duvet covers cos the ones i got are second hand and they one of them is not verynice the other has no buttons on the end, so its always coming away, So i'm just wondering is it worth while me getting a normal pillow and getting a single childs duvet cover?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"