Pills making me vomit

arturia

Reaction score
Hi ladies. I'm having trouble keeping down any pills I take. Last time I took my anti nausea I immediately threw up. Luckily I don't think the pill itself was lost as I felt the side effects later. I'm now feeling triggered to want to vomit thinking about my next dose and I'm sure I'll throw up again when I take it.

I'm pretty sure this is entirely in my head but I can't make it stop. Any ideas?

Are you taking anything else at the same time? I have found that pregnacare makes me sick unless i have eaten before... try having a piece of toast before you take the next one and see if it helps x

My brother was really sick once and couldnt keep down anti sickness pills so the doctor prescribed ones that melt under the tongue. Maybe there are some suitable for pregnancy?

You can have some medication injected. Ask your doctor

I'm only trying the anti nausea. Just Diclectin. It's tiny. It was making me feel nausea for a bit after taking it but wasn't making me throw up before.

I won't even try my prenatal until I have it under control.

Ask for zofran that melts under the tongue and take it before you take your diclegis if it's bad

Worst case scenario you can ask for suppositories. They are very effective.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->