Pinching and pulling???

Mrnmrsm

TTC#2
Reaction score
I’m around 6dpo and this morning had like a cranky ache in my lower tummy to the right. Tonight I was sat with hubby and jumped with a pinch/pull pain it made me shout ouh! Hubby was laughing. My nipples have also been super super sensitive since ovulation. Even drying with a towel I cant even let the towel brush past them

I’m around 6dpo and this morning had like a cranky ache in my lower tummy to the right. Tonight I was sat with hubby and jumped with a pinch/pull pain it made me shout ouh! Hubby was laughing. My nipples have also been super super sensitive since ovulation. Even drying with a towel I cant even let the towel brush past them

Those all sound like early pregnancy symptoms to me! Good luck to ya mama! Hope you'll get the good news this month!

Those all sound like early pregnancy symptoms to me! Good luck to ya mama! Hope you'll get the good news this month!

Thank you! I keep getting shooting pains up my nunny too! Don’t know what that’s about 😂 I don’t miss this 2 week symptom following at all

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->