Pinching pain 6dpo

hopeforamirac

Reaction score
last night whilst lying in bed i noticed a sharp pinching pain in the front lower part of my tummy.. i havnt had this in any of my other cycles :wacko:

any help ladies? it only lasted afew minutes then stopped :dohh: but it was sharp enough to stop my in my tracks

I had a sharp pain in my lower stomach yesterday (7DPO) which ive never had, didnt know if it was constipation (tmi) or not lol

Me!!!!!!!!!! :wave: with both of my pregnancies that is the one thing that stood out with them!! I always got a weird pinching feeling....never had it on my af cycles!

Keep us posted!! Fx!!

I posted a similar thread yesterday, except my weird cramps/pinching/twinges were on 5DPO. I've never had that before, so it threw me for a loop!!

Me!!!!!!!!!! :wave: with both of my pregnancies that is the one thing that stood out with them!! I always got a weird pinching feeling....never had it on my af cycles!

Keep us posted!! Fx!!

Wow thanks. i have been tracking my cycles and never had this.
fingers crossed its a good thing :thumbup:

I've had this since about 6dpo, although my ticker says 8dpo, I think I'm 9dpo.

It's left side and like a tightening sometimes and then pinching sort of twinges, nothing bad but it's noticeable, then last night in bed I had a sharp shooting one again left side it made me go oooh that's hurt lol..... The others have just been sort of there nothing major like I say.

I don't have sore bbs, I have slight skin break out and niggly pains in my head and back....very unusual for me, not had this before. Oh and about 3-4dpo I was emotional beyond belief I cried at absolutely anything and was always soooooo angry!

Xxxx

Ya they definetly stood out. Most of the time it was on and off pinching but a few times it would stop me in my tracks. Mine started around 5dpo i believe..

I remember posting a thread about the pinching too! :) hope to see some bfps from this thread!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->