Pinching Pain, Implantation

Discussion in 'Two Week Wait' started by mazzie1984, Jun 3, 2011.

1. mazzie1984

mazzie1984 Well-Known Member

Good Morning, I had my first real period last month after a year of light spotting periods. Then day 14 I had pink spotting and cramps so I assume I ovulated then!. We BD 13 and 14. and 16 and 18. 6dpo I was awoken in the night from a dream which I was dreaming I was getting a BFP, A painful Pinching feeling in the low left side of my womb near my groin then to the right a bit, in the womb area in line with my c sec scar on the left. woke me. It lasted around a minute. Then the next day same pinching pain 7dpo on and off and a couple of times yesterday. Today I am 8 or 9 dpo now. Now I am getting the odd slight pinching not as much, just once so far today. Do you think this is implantation pain? I am going to test on my birthday, June 6th:) My boobs DO NOT hurt this month, usually they hurt before AF. I am not moody and PMS either... :) Don't know if this is anything but yesterday and today, my mouth has watered for raw onions and cheese salads for breakfast!

2. snowangel187

snowangel187 In need of Boy Baby Dust.

I def felt implantation with my DD, but at the time I had no idea what it was until after the fact. Sounds promising, when are u testing??

3. mazzie1984

mazzie1984 Well-Known Member

I'm testing June 6th, my birthday :)

4. snowangel187

snowangel187 In need of Boy Baby Dust.

:haha:

I realized you posted that in your first post.. :blush: Well good luck!!! :flower: