Pinching pain uterus area

Khadijah-x

Reaction score
hello fellow bumpys :) x

after my mmc (r.i.p angel) in november im just on edge with everything! x
had a little pinching/shooting pain in uterus/pubic area (right where pubic hairs would be..if i let them grow lol) last night when in bed for few seconds. not that painful uncomfortable.
Have had it a few times but just once every few days and just noticable and uncomfertable, not painful that id moan about lol
i know cramps + pains are normal but still paranoyd lol anyone else get these? x x x

Congrats on your BFP :D

I'd say these little pains and niggles are nothing to worry about as I've had loads of cramping and twinges throughout this pregnancy and babys fine :)

Probably just things adjusting :) xx

I have had a ton of pinching pulling pains, a little to the left of center. My doctor told me it's normal. I have an ultrasound scheduled for Tuesday so if something is wrong I'll have a better idea then.

Maman- its slighter higher up like in the pubic hair area (if i let them grow haha)

wind- mine seems to be a little to the left aswell. wasnt painful just uncomfortable but went as quick as it came :) x

Charxx- its just so strange that a baby pea size can cause all these things :) i know hormones relax the joints + muscles causing aches + pains + i tell others this but when it comes to myself im para lol :) x
im at doctors tonight so ill be asking him few things to put my mind at rest! x x x

It's probably round ligament pains, these are the ligaments that hold the uterus in place, and as it gets bigger they have to stretch to accommodate its movement.

Samantha I hear we only get those pains in the 2nd tri though? x

I had the pain again today only lasts a second though, doc said any pains unless severe are normal and can be due to stretching, extra blood flow, wind etc
And iv had ALOT of wind lool o the joys
So maybe its a wind pain? Not sure but no bleeding and only lasts a second and is more uncomfertable than painful x

I've had sharp pains in the same area, but I just assumed it was due to stretching. :-s or wind, as I have A LOT of wind at the moment. When I get pains I try not to worry myself. As if i get worried I'll be off on one lol :haha:

I've had sharp pains in the same area, but I just assumed it was due to stretching. :-s or wind, as I have A LOT of wind at the moment. When I get pains I try not to worry myself. As if i get worried I'll be off on one lol :haha:

Thankyou LeeLouClare :)
I dont remember them with last pregnancy and that ended in miscarriage so now maybe the pains are a good sign :) xx

Hey, I too am pregnant after a loss (MMC+molar pregnancy) so have been analysing everything too!

I had exactly the same pains from around 5 and a half weeks till about 7 weeks. They were the same place as yours but mainly to the right side. I thought is was just that I had ovulated from the right but when I went for a scan at 6+6 the baby had come from the left ovary!

Well the pains gradually stopped and turned into more evenly spread cramping and I'm now 9 weeks and things are going well. So try not to worry, as long as they dont get any worse, they are very normal! xxxx

Hey, I too am pregnant after a loss (MMC+molar pregnancy) so have been analysing everything too!

I had exactly the same pains from around 5 and a half weeks till about 7 weeks. They were the same place as yours but mainly to the right side. I thought is was just that I had ovulated from the right but when I went for a scan at 6+6 the baby had come from the left ovary!

Well the pains gradually stopped and turned into more evenly spread cramping and I'm now 9 weeks and things are going well. So try not to worry, as long as they dont get any worse, they are very normal! xxxx

Phew, thankyou :) I keep thinking eptopic although I have no other symtpoms and the pain only comes for a second once every few days xx
Thankyou, mind rested :)

Lots sticky bean dust that your pregnancy goes well xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back