Pinching pain uterus area

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by Khadijah-x, Apr 6, 2011.

1. Khadijah-x

Khadijah-x Well-Known Member

hello fellow bumpys :) x

after my mmc (r.i.p angel) in november im just on edge with everything! x
    had a little pinching/shooting pain in uterus/pubic area (right where pubic hairs would be..if i let them grow lol) last night when in bed for few seconds. not that painful uncomfortable.
    Have had it a few times but just once every few days and just noticable and uncomfertable, not painful that id moan about lol
    i know cramps + pains are normal but still paranoyd lol anyone else get these? x x x

2. charxxx

charxxx Mum & Expecting again

Congrats on your BFP :D

I'd say these little pains and niggles are nothing to worry about as I've had loads of cramping and twinges throughout this pregnancy and babys fine :)

Probably just things adjusting :) xx

3. Maman

Maman Guest

is it near the pubic bone? or higher up?

4. Wind

Wind Well-Known Member

I have had a ton of pinching pulling pains, a little to the left of center. My doctor told me it's normal. I have an ultrasound scheduled for Tuesday so if something is wrong I'll have a better idea then.

5. Khadijah-x

Maman- its slighter higher up like in the pubic hair area (if i let them grow haha)

wind- mine seems to be a little to the left aswell. wasnt painful just uncomfortable but went as quick as it came :) x

Charxx- its just so strange that a baby pea size can cause all these things :) i know hormones relax the joints + muscles causing aches + pains + i tell others this but when it comes to myself im para lol :) x
    im at doctors tonight so ill be asking him few things to put my mind at rest! x x x

6. Samantha675

Samantha675 Maybe baby #3?!?

It's probably round ligament pains, these are the ligaments that hold the uterus in place, and as it gets bigger they have to stretch to accommodate its movement.

7. Khadijah-x

Samantha I hear we only get those pains in the 2nd tri though? x

I had the pain again today only lasts a second though, doc said any pains unless severe are normal and can be due to stretching, extra blood flow, wind etc
    And iv had ALOT of wind lool o the joys
    So maybe its a wind pain? Not sure but no bleeding and only lasts a second and is more uncomfertable than painful x

8. Khadijah-x

Anyone else? xx

9. LeeLouClare

LeeLouClare Well-Known Member

I've had sharp pains in the same area, but I just assumed it was due to stretching. :-s or wind, as I have A LOT of wind at the moment. When I get pains I try not to worry myself. As if i get worried I'll be off on one lol :haha:

10. Khadijah-x

Thankyou LeeLouClare :)
    I dont remember them with last pregnancy and that ended in miscarriage so now maybe the pains are a good sign :) xx

11. Anidae

Anidae Well-Known Member

Hey, I too am pregnant after a loss (MMC+molar pregnancy) so have been analysing everything too!

I had exactly the same pains from around 5 and a half weeks till about 7 weeks. They were the same place as yours but mainly to the right side. I thought is was just that I had ovulated from the right but when I went for a scan at 6+6 the baby had come from the left ovary!

Well the pains gradually stopped and turned into more evenly spread cramping and I'm now 9 weeks and things are going well. So try not to worry, as long as they dont get any worse, they are very normal! xxxx

12. Khadijah-x

Phew, thankyou :) I keep thinking eptopic although I have no other symtpoms and the pain only comes for a second once every few days xx
    Thankyou, mind rested :)

Lots sticky bean dust that your pregnancy goes well xxx