Pineapple Core Testers

hunni12

Mum To Rj&WTT#2
Reaction score
So i just found about this and will be trying this out next cycle anyone want to join me

Here is the info:
Using Pineapple to Assist Implantation: Pineapple contains bromelain. Bromelain is a proteolytic enzyme that breaks up proteins that inhibit embryo implantation. Consuming a whole pineapple (focusing on the core as it has the highest concentration of Bromelain) during a fertility cycle can be beneficial.

For IVF [in vitro fertilization] cycle: one pineapple, divided into 5 portions - consume one portion each day, over five days, beginning on the day of your embryo transfer.

IUI [intra-uterine insemination] cycle: one pineapple, divided into 5 portions - consume one portion each day, over five days, beginning on the day of your IUI.

Timed intercourse cycle: one pineapple, divided into 5 portions - consume one portion each day, over five days, beginning on the day after ovulation.

Note: Be careful not to start consuming pineapple too early in the cycle. Beginning to consume pineapple BEFORE the recommended days above can actually affect your vaginal and cervical mucus PH, making it more acidic.

I've done that before in a past cycle and it didn't work for me, though it worked for my buddy on here...unfortunately that ended in a mc and d&c :(

I'm trying again this cycle only because we happen to have a whole pineapple in the house and I thought, "well, I just ovulated, might as well cut this and try it again."

Hopefully it works for you this cycle, im going to try this prenatals, and robitussin

I believe once you enter your fertile period

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"