Pineapple for implantation?

HisKhaleesi

Reaction score
Hello again ladies, Ive been taking a two month break TTC, but now Im running out of time so its time to jump back on the bandwagon. I ovulated on Friday CD 21 I believe which has been normal for me. A friend of mine suggested eating fresh pineapple after ovulation. I researched it and it seems to be a common thing to help with implantation.... has anyone tried this? Apparently youre supposed to eat the core, so Im going to blend it all into a smoothie... just curious if anyone else has tried this.

https://conceivewithpineapple.blogspot.com/

Yes I have read up on this too. Have read lots about women having ivf eating it to help implantation. I am ovulating today so was wandering whether to try it this cycle too. Just scared it might be harmful. Has anyone tried it and it been successful?

I tried it and I cannot say if it was the reason for my bfp's but I would say it definitely didn't hurt! I had several things I was juggling and trying each cycle and pineapple core was one I had heard to try as long as it was AFTER O and not before...something about hostile ph for sperm. Nice to see you back hiskhaleesi!

I tried it from 1dpo. I think you start at 1dpo and continue to 5dpo. I cut the core into 5 sections and then cut each section into tiny pierces so I could chew n swallow. It wasn't that bad, just tedious. But I'll give anything a go in the name of baby making :)

Glad to see you back!!

I tried it for a couple cycles and it didn't work for me, made AF heavier too. So I took a break from it this cycle.

But I have read a lot of women saying it helped, or they think it did. I guess you can't really be sure. I say give it a try.

Just make sure to eat just the core and not the pineapple meat.

I meant to say good luck as well!!

Ok Day 2 of consuming a five cut portion of pineapple....its upsets my stomach whether i have food or dont...blehhhhh its SO MUCH PINEAPPLE....im going to do it though! So I can at least say I tried...:wacko:

Ok Day 2 of consuming a five cut portion of pineapple....its upsets my stomach whether i have food or dont...blehhhhh its SO MUCH PINEAPPLE....im going to do it though! So I can at least say I tried...:wacko:

Are you eating a portion of the pineapple?

I read the core is what you eat and when I cut up a pineapple it wasn't that much. Not even a cup a day. I think maybe 4-5 full tables spoons maximum was what it was?

There are also pills with the bromelain in it if you don't like the pineapple :)

EDIT:

When I asked if youre eating a portion, I mean a portion of the WHOLE pineapple.

To assist with implantation, only eat a portion of the core. I had a look on youtube to find out how to core a pineapple, and I then cut up the core after I removed it from the rest of the pineapple.

Don't eat the whole pineapple, maybe save that for smoothies or give to DH :)

I tried it and got my BFP the month I tried it. I will try it again next cycle as we already want another!

I've read about it and also know 2 people who swear by it though I macro actually tried it.

I'd say give it ago, you have nothing to loose anyway.
Good luck:flower:

Some people say just the core, others say the fleshy part and the core, im eating it all just to be safe lol, i dont care if it makes me feel sick for a bit, im running out of time. I think our BD timing was perfect this month, so Im giving it all Ive got! DESPERATION! lol Our one year mark is in July....thats going to be a hard month for me. :cry:

Two days late, did the pineapple work?? If AF is a no show, I will try to force myself to test on Tuesday.....

UPDATE: Af showed last night. Pineapple did not work for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->