Pink/Brown discharge two weeks before AF?

Gabbs

Reaction score
Hello ladies, I have been trying to do my research about this topic and figured I might have better understanding from women who have experienced this and decided to join this forum! Hubby and I aren't necessarily TTC (but we are very active) at the moment as I am on Marlissa bc due to hormonal imbalance (my poor man) I have been using bc since December 2015 and have had no weird symptoms. I did miss a few days worth of pills last month.

Normally around the time I ovulate, I get the minor cramps but definitely no pinkish and brown discharge, even when I was not on the pill. Just this sunday (03-06) I noticed very stringy pale pink/brown discharge. I have NEVER experienced this, it lasted one day tops, and the next day I had a tiny drop of blood in my discharge. My last period was Feb 24-Feb 26, very watery which is different. Could it be too early for implantation bleeding? Or just part of the birth control? I know nothing will tell other than a HPT, just wondering if it is possible, or something I need to get checked out.

Thank you, lovies!

Typically you won't ovulate normally on birth control. The hormones interrupt your normal cycle. And if you do, it also affects your cm so the sperm can't get through.

Theoretically the spotting could be related, but I dunno. I've read that in order to prevent ovulation you need to take 7 days in a row properly. So...

Since spotting is a common bc side effect and you've only been taking since December, I think it's likely just your body adjusting.

I think it's too early for implantation bleeding myself. It could be ovulation spotting if your missed pills caused a failure. You could probably take an hpt in a couple weeks if you miss your withdrawal bleed.

I hope one of these thoughts helps clear stuff up. Good luck!

Thank you! I figured it was way too early for implantation, just got my hopes up, lol.

Pinkish ewcm discharge go me personally means I'm fertile and about to or am ovulating. But I don't know much about bc, so I really cant tell you much on that aspect. Sorry

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->